Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, February 15, 2009

One Card Swap

If you signed up for my ONE CARD SWAP, I know it's been a while since you signed up! Just a reminder that if you haven't already, please be sure you send your card out no later than February 20th. If you forgot who you were partnered with, just send me an email and I will get that info right over to you.
My partner was ManLe Hong. This is the card I sent to her. ManLe is busy as a bee setting up her store that will be opening up shortly in Kahala! You can check out her blog HERE! Hi ManLe! This was the the first kitty that we made using the cricut machine. Joy was over that night and we made this cute kitty! I've been wanting to use this for sometime now and I'm glad that the idea popped in just in time!
Here's the inside of the card.
I feel that this one card swap was a success, so I'll be posting a sign up for the month of March. I'd love to have you participate!

18 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Teri - I love the design of this card! BTW, please count me in for the March card swap. Thanks for organizing it!

Fay said...

Sweet card, Teri! I gotta start using my Cricut and HK cartridges soon! :D

Pineapple Cove said...

Thanks again Teri for such an adorable card...I Love It!! Yours went out in the mail, but tomorrow is a holiday - so hope you'll get it soon.

Can't wait to put this on display in the store! And sign me up for your March swap...I had lots of fun with this one!

Unknown said...

So cute card!
I made a HK card for my partner in the card-swap too :)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Teri-
Love your HK card and the colors..TFS

Unknown said...

Cute, cute card Teri and love how you decorated the inside of the card too!

joni h said...

Great card, Teri! The card swap was fun. I'll sign up again.

Rita said...

Wow, this is awesome! I love this card! I haven't made one like this yet & I think it's time so thanks for the inspiration Teri!!!

Colleen said...

Teri,
I love the Miss Kitty card that you made for your swap partner. It is so cute. Any card with her on it is cute.
Thanks again for organizing the one card swap. I had lots of fun partipating in it this month.

Doramiyi said...

I love this card. How'd you ever come up with such a neat design for the card flaps. Genius. Once, again, thanks for the inspiration.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Teri! I love everything about this card, Kitty, the colors and unique layout are tops!!!
hugs
Risa:)

JackieLou said...

I wanna join in Teri... whoo hoo what do I need to do?

Michelle Alejandro said...

Love this card! I love the whole design, colors and of course Hello Kitty! Hugs!

Maureen said...

Totally cute! I really need to make some cards with my HK cartridges too!

corinnesomerville said...

This couldn't be any cuter !!! Love it !!!

Joy said...

thank you so much for reminding me! I can't believe that it's already the 17th! yikes! I am now pressured out to make a fantastic card...like yours! your card came out so sweet! love that HK with that heart! I had a good time making those too! I'm in for March...can I tell you in advance?

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

This card is SWEET! Your blog is awesome! I enjoyed my visit!

Spead the word....blog candy over at http://www.neverenoughrubberstamps.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Dorothy

Cheryl said...

Hey, you can count me in again. Your card came out really cute! I better open my HK cartridge up and play with it too.