Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taking time to be thankful

I have so much to be thankful for! I've accummulated these awesome raks, so I apologize for not acknowledging them sooner! Got this cute little candy holder from my friend Jean. Jean is a CTMH consultant and when she gave me the latest catty, she also included this cute candy holder. I saw this on her blog and asked for a pattern, so in addition to the pattern, she made me a sample. So sweet! Thanks Jean!! Hope you are not stressing outt too much at Leg! Ahhh, the sweet Valentine's gift...this came from my GF Michelle. She decorated this cute jar with our favorite girl, Miss Kitty and she put all kinds of cute gifts inside of the jar! I only had 3 heart chocolates by the time I took this photo...it was too tempting t not eat some first!! Michelle always finds the cutest things to make and she shares them with us!! Thank you Michelle! I love my gift! I know that Valentine's Day is already "pau" but I have something for you too!!
This next awesome rak came from my GF Enjoli! Enjoli was able to attend my February class as she was on island that weekend. She is always so thoughtful and gives the nicest gifts!! She made this cute box purse in a larger size, neat! It was filled with all kinds of craft treats and she even gave a jar of cookies from Kona! Thank you so much Enjoli, not only for this rak but for your friendship as well!
Look at the cute 'n cuddly gifts I got from Nicky!! Nicky handcrafted these cuties! I just love them both! Thank you so much for these jars! And thanks for coming to my class too!

I just love these goodies I got from Dawne! I love Heidi Swapp! How did you know?! Can't wait to use my SMILE stamp and those flowers are so pretty!! Thanks for coming to the class too! Can't wait til we craft together again.

Thank you all for blessing me with these wonderful gifts. Also, thank you all for visiting me here, the support is overwhelming and I appreciate YOU!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Teri, so many nice RAKs.

Rita said...

Great looking RAK's Teri! Your one lucky lady, but you so deserve it! You inspire us all!

Little C's Creations said...

What sweet treats!!!

Risa said...

Awwwwwww....your RAKs and gifts are adorable Teri, you are one lucky gal!
hugs
Risa:)

Gina Wrona said...

Wow Teri, you lucky dog! or, should i say kitty?

Hugs,
Gina

Colleen said...

What cute RAK. I love the Miss Kitty ones the best of course.