Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tilda card

On my way to the doctor today to check out my foot. The good news is that the swelling has gone down alot, since I kind of fell asleep with the ice bag on my foot. I'll cross my fingers that it's just a bad bruise.
Here's a card I made over the weekend using my Tilda stamps by Magnolia. I just counted and discovered that I have 12 of these Tilda stamps, uh, most not inked!! What am I doing!? So, decided to stamp some and color them. I love coloring! I decided to make this card one of those origami fold cards. I have the tutorial on my sidebar if you'd like to try out this fold. This card was made for my new friend, Summer, who is the owner of Roses on Paper. Check out ROP's website for all of the latest! Here's a look at how the card opens up!
More soon! I'm finishing up my baby scrapbook this afternoon since I'm home today. Take care and as always, thanks for looking in today!!

7 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

totally love your card. I enjoy coloring also...Tilda's are the cutest..TFS

Rita said...

Beautiful card Teri, she's going to luv it! Hope the doctor's appointment went well & you are on the road to recovery!!!

I still need to make one of these, maybe the next time Pam comes over we'll make it together, this way this can be one of the 5 cards that I want to teach her.

Little C's Creations said...

Cool for Summer!!

Risa said...

Your card is adorable Teri and I love the style of it! I also love your Tilda, you have some mad coloring skills Teri!
hugs
Risa:)

Jami said...

That is so cool - I will need to check out that tutorial!! Love this darling Tilda (and love your nail polish color!!)

Enjoli said...

Hi Teri,Love your coloring! Your origami cards are so cute! =)

Jodi said...

Very cute Tilda! Love how you colored her and how you pieced the card together!! =)
So nice to have spent the day together!!
Big Hugs,
Jodi =)