Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day treats

Yes, I know it's over, but I didn't have time to post this! I actually finished up my treats at work and of course, forgot my camera. Then, I took pics with my phone and for some reason, the email from my phone to my email didn't work...where is it???? So, here's one of the treats I had at home. I made these cute treats using these tubes that I got from Impress Rubber Stamps. These are sort of like those "test tubes" that I got from Stamps 'n Memories, only these are lighter weight plastic and are cheaper. I stamped my favorite Dandelion Stamp, the mouse with rose and made a simple tag. That's it! These went to my co-workers and my tellers at the FCU. Also made some for the girls at Joy's office.
I have a couple more raks to post, probably sometime this week. I was super busy this weekend planning March's class project and also I made a baby scrapbook in one afternoon...photos this week too!! Thanks for sharing my day!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been busy today, Teri, after all that happened this morning. That website has a lot of nice stuff. Better take care so you're ready for this weekend.

Allison Rankin said...

Oh gosh...too cute! Love this idea esp. with that fun mouse stamp!

Linda said...

Geez, Teri, I don't know how you do it ... but I'm glad that you do! You're awesome girl! Take care of that foot and get well soon!

Denise said...

These are cute Teri. Hope your foot is better.

Unknown said...

So cute! I made some similars, but I couldn't get lighter weight tubes :( I'll post them on my blog soon.
Thanks for sharing your projects :)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

omg too cute...tfs..hope your foot is better...take care

Rita said...

So cute & a fabulous idea!

I don't know what happened but I guess I missed quite a few of your posts lately, sorry but I'm catching up! Hehehe!!!

Little C's Creations said...

What a cute lil' treat!! That mousy just adds more to it. Adorable!!

Risa said...

I love the way your decorated these candy tubes Teri! Your presentation is awesome and I love the image.
hugs
Risa:)

Gina Wrona said...

too cute!

Hugs,
Gina

Jami said...

What a great little project!! That little mouse is perfect on that scallop!!! Love it!

Colleen said...

These are really cute treats. Thanks for sharing it with us.