Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, February 27, 2009

We have another winner!

Lots of postings to do, so we will just jump to the name of the winner. This week's winner is KYOKO!! Congrats! Send me your info and I will get the prize over to you! Thank you all for playing! See this week's candy!Don't give up! I have more stuff to share and will try to keep this up for as long as I can unless we're tired of candy?

3 comments:

Linda said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Kyoko! Who could ever get tired of candy? Thanks, Teri!

Risa said...

Congratulations to Kyoko!!!!!

Kyoko said...

NO WAY ... I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!! Thanks Teri!