Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Tri-fold card

Had fun making another tri-fold card. This was something that just happened as I was trying to create. Don't you just love it when the lightbulb goes on? I do! The measurements of the cardstock is 5 1/2" X 11". Score at 4 1/4" and 8 3/8". I used my cuttlebug embossing folder on the left flap of the card. The ribbon was adhered on the left flap only and I wound the ribbon to meet on the right side of the card. Here is a close-up of the cute image. This is an old image by Juju's Tiny Treasures now known as Create in Me. One of my favorite images cuz it's just so sweet!Here's the inside. I added a piece of vanilla cardstock cut at 4"X5 1/4".
I hope you give it a try, it's really easy! Enjoy your Sunday!

13 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so cute! What a clever idea for a tri-fold! Thanks for sharing and will see you next weekend!
Hugs,
Michelle

~amy~ said...

Whatta super SWEET card!! Love the tri-fold design!

Risa said...

Your card is super sweet and that image is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Colleen said...

Very cute card with the trifold design. I think I purchased this stamp set awhile back when Create in Me had thier own craft faires. I have it some where. I guess I should locate it among all my boxes of stamps to try your card out. :)
Hope that you enjoy your Sunday too. I can't believe that it is Sunday already.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Teri, love the cute image and the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

Rita said...

I LUV it!!!! This card is awesome! Yes I luv it when an idea pops into my brain while creating, the wheels keep turning till I invision it as the card is being created, that happened with the snow bunny card!

joni h said...

So cute & creative! I had better switch to CFL, maybe my lightbulb will actually work & for a longer period of time!!

Kyoko said...

Really cute idea for a tri-fold! Thanks for keep on inspiring us to create!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Teri-
2 cute your card. THe fairy is adorable and i love the color's you chose...TFS..Love the trifold cards

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Very Cute

Joy said...

I love this stamp! I have it too and haven't used it in a while but its so cute! love your cards... wish I had the talented mind to come up with such wonderful creations! I just gotta CASE other people's stuff...ha!

Enjoli said...

Thank you so much for this super cute card! I love it!! =)

ivy said...

love the color combo & tri-fold!