Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, May 4, 2009

Do I have you down for the swap??

I just realized that I didn't post the names of the players for May's OCS. If you do not see your name listed here, I'm sorry I missed your post or email. Reply to this post here so I can make sure that you are on this month's list of players!

Kyoko
Ali
Liann
Saskia
Tracy
Joy
Michelle
Tia
Joy D.
Denise
Linda
Joni
Gracie
Marisa
Kim
Jodi Ann
Gina
Peggy
Mary B.
Jayne
Penny M.
Ilissa
Jamee
Lavina
Sherri
Eunice
Colleen
Berenice
Jenny V.
Jackielou
Me

Awesome long list of players!! I'm so glad that you are all having so much fun with this one card swap.

1 comment:

Kyoko said...

Oh, the anticipation!!! Can't wait ... that Teri for the swap!