Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation season is here!

Finally was able to make a card after a few days of non-crafting! I have a few graduates to congratulate this year and here's one of the cards I created today. This is a double slider card, I just can't get enough of this cute and fun card and it's so easy to make! This Anya Graduate is so cute too, it's a digi image which I colored with my copic pens. Here's what the card looks like when you pull on the cord.
After I created this card, as an afterthought, I said to myself, "where do I put the $??" Here's what I came up with. I used the exclusive SU scallop envelope die and the G from the Great Grads stamp set.
I used velcro to keep it closed and here's a view of the envelope opened.
Today is my double shaker box class; we're gonna have so much fun! I'll post what we made tomorrow. Thanks for your visit today! Enjoy your weekend!

13 comments:

Joy said...

love that slider card! I think you will have to show me how to do that one again! is this card for Kailua or Kamehameha? I gotta get a cracking too because I have to make plenty!!! hope your shaker class goes well...wish I could be there!

Sporty Stamper said...

What a great card for graduation, which is just around the corner.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous slider cad Teri, love the cute image and your beautiful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome creation! I have yet to make one of these (sigh...one day!).

Little C's Creations said...

Love this! Love that Anya - too cute!! Great idea with the envie on the back.

Hugs,
Jen

joni h said...

Love the colors & the image! Very creative solution for where to put the gift card!

Rita said...

Lovely Anya aard & I luv your kool idea for the money envelope or gift card! Have fun today!

Jodi said...

Aww, so cute!! These are fun to make, and I love your idea to put the money on the back.
Have a great class!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Your slider graduate card is awesome Teri! I love all the features and Miss Anya is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Kyoko said...

You slider card came out really cute ... what a great idea to put the SU envelope like you did. I have yet to attempt the double slider... TFS! Have a great weekend!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

wow totally awesome

Cami said...

Hi Teri! Your Anya graduation double slider card is so neat! I like the idea of the SU! envelope on the back. Like having two cards in one right? Great job and TFS. Hugs, Cami

WhimsicalThoughts said...

OH My I love it, my daughter is graduating this week, what a great idea!