Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms! I have so much to do today, but wanted to do a short post to wish you all a special day! Here's a quickie project I made for my hairdresser, Crystal, right before I left for my appointment last week. I used the scallop envelope sizzix XL die to make this little treat holder in creamy caramel. Gorjuss girl image colored with my copic markers. Giga scallop circle punched out using DSP by SU. The treat was a small box of Godiva chocolates that I put in a cute cello bag with pink dots. Ribbon and sentiment stamp by SU. Here's a close up of the image. Look what I did with my dew drops...I guess this is a clue to tell you that I was rushing! Funny, yeah? I did fix it before I gave it to her and she loved it!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day. We had a dinner last night with my sisters and their families. Today, I am cooking for someone special. Today is my daddy's 89th birthday! Happy birthday, Dad!
I received some awesome raks that I will be sharing with you tomorrow as well as acknowledging some wonderful awards from my sweet blogging sistahs.
This week will be a busy one for me, so the postings might be sporatic if I can't sit down to pre-post them tonight...Thank you for your visits, your comments and for making me smile!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so thoughtful, Teri, to remember your hairdresser on Mother's Day and a Happy Birthday to your daddy too!

Unknown said...

So beautiful project! Happy Birthday to your Dad, and Happy Mother's Day for you! Have a very nice time:)

Marisa said...

Happy Mother's Day Teri! :)

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to you Dad, wow, what a special day you are having today. Enjoy your family time!

Hugs,
Kyoko

Cami said...

Cute treat holder for your hairdresser with that Gorjuss Girl! Happy Birthday to your dad, and Happy Mother's Day to you!
Cami

Michelle Alejandro said...

Happy Mother's Day Teri! I hope you had a wonderful one!

Jamee said...

Happy Mother's day!!!

peggy said...

Happy Mother's day
to you Teri,
And a happy birthday to your dad !!!

Hugs,

Peggy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous idea Teri, love the cute image and your beautiful colouring. Hope you had a great Mothers day. Hugs Nikki x

Gina Wrona said...

Wow, you're hairdresser is one lucky "mother" to receive such a creative thoughtful beautiful gift. No wonder your hair looks so good!

Aloha & hugs,
Gina

Jodi said...

So cute Teri! I am sure she loved it!! Happy Birthday to Grandpa too!! He is one year younger than my Grandma. =)
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Risa said...

Your project is gorgeous indeed Teri! I know your hairdresser loved her beautiful gift! Happy Birthday wishes to your dad!
hugs
Risa:)

Little C's Creations said...

So CUTE!!! Love how Cheryl did this envie, ya!? I have to copy and find a cut on my Cricut that can do that. Great job, sister!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Enjoli said...

So cute Teri! I love your coloring. =)

Hugs,
Enjoli