Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am so lucky and also so grateful

to all of my friends who spoil me!! OMG, the excitement of receiving such fun things in the mail! I love all of the beautiful cards and generous raks that I have been blessed with. This first rak is from my friend, Enjoli, who lives in Kona. I am totally inspired on all of the beautiful things she makes, so breathtaking!! I love this cute Hello Kitty file folder she made. This slider card is just too darn cute! Please be sure you stop by Enjoli's blog, you're gonna be so happy that you did!! Thanks Enjoli! My girlfriend, Joy, spoils me too! Oh my goodness. What did I do to deserve this rak GF?? I just love this cute little bag using the labels #1 nestie. This bag was filled with some goodies too, including this adorable flutter anya...OMG! Thank you so much Joy!! Be sure to check out Joy's blog too...so many things to wow you!
Of course, I feel like a brat when I opened up the rak from Michelle. Michelle bought back all of these goodies from California, where she just came back from vacation. I am speechless girl! This is just too much and so generous of you. I am crying tears of joy...thank you, Michelle!! You are just too kind to me. If you love Hello Kitty, you must stop by Michelle's blog. She is the queen of the kitties...and she has so many fresh ideas!!
I won this really cute chinese girls stamp set from Cheryl. Cheryl hosted a challenge to make a cute box using the Sizzix XL box #2 die. Check out Cheryl's blog for some real fun creations and the latest with the kitty stuff! Thanks Cheryl...so generous to give me these new stamps. I can't wait to use them! See you for lunch during the week. BTW, don't you just love this cute Hello Kitty tag that she attached to my gift?

This next rak comes from my aloha sister at heart, Colleen, who lives in California. Don't you just love that Hello Kitty egg? This was my Easter gift and I just jumped up and down for joy when I saw all of these goodies. Isn't the kitty in the cow suit just too cute??
Last, but definately, not least, is a rak I received from my friend and newest addition to my group, Stamping with Friends, Janis! Thanks Janis, I love the hedgehogs! Janis made me this cute post-it note holder. Janis is thinking of starting a blog, so we're all waiting!
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all of you for these wonderful cards and gifts. I am so grateful to have you all in my life, not only for the beautiful creations, but for being my friend. Thanks to all of you too, who make regular visits to my blog. One of the neatest things to me is meeting people while I'm out shopping, who tell me, "I read your blog and I really liked...." It makes me feel so nice to hear that, and of course, to make new friends. So THANK YOU again, my friends! You make me feel so loved. Happy Monday!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Teri, these are all beautiful RAKs - you are loved.

Unknown said...

Super nice RAKs for a very nice lady! Have a great week :)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

you are so deserving...have a great day

Unknown said...

Woo hoo Teri! These are awesome RAKs for an awesome person! Hope you had an wonderful Mother's Day weekend! =)

Marisa said...

Awesome RAKs Teri!! You so deserve them! Have a great day!

Jodi said...

Awesome RAKs Teri!

Kyoko said...

Whoa Teri ... super awesome RAKs from some great friends! You can never be spoiled enough for all that you do for others!

Hugs,
Kyoko

Joy said...

WOWIE!!! so much RAKS...love them all! I love receiving such wonderful RAKs too...these girls are just too much fun and so generous! I am so glad I finally started my blog! lots of work though! hope you have a good monday!

Islander Girl said...

What a lucky, lucky lady!!!! Love all the RAKs and you totally deserved them!!!

I finally got my SU! paper so I'll be stamping and sending you the images soon!!

Unknown said...

Hi Teri!!! Please stop by my blog...I've left a few things for you there! =) Have a blessed evening!

~ Gracie

Cami said...

Awesome RAKS from awesome friends, to an AWESOME GAL! You share so much and give so much of your time teaching others. These are so well deserved! Cami

Risa said...

Wow...you certainly have been spoiled by your friends Teri! Your RAKs and gifts are awesome! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Little C's Creations said...

Awwww.. what sweet stuffs!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Enjoli said...

Sweet RAKs for a sweet person! =)

Rita said...

Awesome RAK's girl & so well deserved! You are one of the sweetest girls I've met here in blogland!