Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

June One Card Swap sign up!

EDIT TO ADD: This post will remain on top until Thursday, May 28 to make it easier for you to sign up for the one card swap! Scroll down for current daily posts! Mahalo!

I've been trying to post this but have been having problems with blogger...it keeps kicking me out! Maybe it's telling me to get off of the computer and go back to rest. Although I'm feeling better, I'm getting up at 1 AM coughing my little head off. The doc said I have sinusitis and bronchitis and all of that coughing is giving me some mean headaches! My small head cannot handle! LOL! Anyway...
It's that time again! I wanted to start earlier this round to give enough time for people to sign up and for me to partner up people so you will all have time to work on your card. Remember, you won't get the email from me with your partner's name until sign up is closed. Sign up will be opened from today and will close at midnight (Hawaii time) on May 28th.
Here's a card I received from one of my partners, Kelli B. I just love this Aloha Hello Kitty! This card sparkles from all angles and you know how much I love sparkle! Thanks Kelli! I know I was a tad late in sending my card out to you, but I hope you received it. On to the sign up! If you are interested in participating in the June one card swap, please leave a comment on this post. If you are a returning player, then do nothing else but wait patiently for the name of your partner after the close of sign up. If you are a new player, please send me a private email (email addy on the right sidebar) with your full name, address and email address. This info is important for me to get so I can include this when I send your partnering email.
I'm glad everyone is having so much fun with this one card swap. There are no restrictions as to the company, color, theme, size...you make one card and send one card only, no treats, raks, goodies...you get the idea. Let's share of creativity!
Thank you so much to all of you who have participated since I started this monthly card swap. Without you, the participants, there would be no one card swap!
I will be posting another fabulous card from my other partner, Kim - all the way from the United Kingdom! I hope blogger will be kind to me and let me on!!

23 comments:

Enjoli said...

Hi Teri,

Please sign me up again. Super cute card!! =) Thank you so much for the sweet RAK!! Hope you're feeling better.

Hugs,
Enjoli

Saskia said...

I love the card swap... So please sign me in again!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Denise said...

Hope you sleep good tonight! Very cute Kitty card.
Sign Jamee & I up for June's OCS

Joy said...

Hi Teri! Poor thing... hope you feel better!

I had a great time playing the OCS, so sign me up again! THANKS!!

Joy

Marisa said...

Hi Teri!! I would love to play again!! Please sign me up!! Hope you feel better!! :)

Kim. said...

Hi Teri,
You poor thing feeling so poorly, I hope you get a good nights sleep soon.
I would love to play along again if you'll have me lol.
Kim xXx

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

please feel better it sucks to be sick...take care please sign me up for June.....:)

Mary Bennett said...

Hi Teri,
By all means i sure do want to be in your RAK Swap. I love it! Also put Jayne Converse name in as my daughter and i are in all your RAK'S.
Thank you very kindly, and get well alsong with Jen from Pieces of Me " I think it is".
Mary Bennett

Mary Bennett said...

Teri,
Sorry I spelled along wrong above in my first comment I put in an s and shouldn't have. SORRY!

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

Hi Teri- I loved the card you sent! Could you please sign me up for June OCS. I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

Jodi said...

Hiya Teri!! Sign me up for June please! That is a cute HK Card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mary Bennett said...

Hi Teri,
I love all the RAK'S and want to be in this one and everyone following LOL. My daughter Jayne Converse does too as we were talking about it last night.
Thank you very kindly,

Colleen said...

What a cute card! I was finally able to load onto your blog this afternoon. Please sign me up for June's one card swap. Thanks!

Hope that you are feeling much better today.

Joy said...

such a cute card! those HKs are so cute but they are rather large! lovely, sparkly card! love this OCS...now if I can only remember to do it on time! lol! hope you feel better soon! take care.

Tracy.H said...

Yes, please...sign me up again for June! Thanks, Teri. :0)

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! Please sign me up again for June! Totally love the HK card! Hope you're feeling better! =)

joni h said...

Hi Teri! Get better soon. Pls sign me up for June OCS. Thx, Joni

Linda said...

Hey Girl! Thanks again for organizing this OCS! Please sign me up and take care of yourself!!! xoxo, Linda

P.S.: Thanks for Ryan's sweet birthday wishes!!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

what a cute card! Just got this die and cant wait to use it! TTYL and hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! Please sign me up for June OCS. So cute card from Kelli :)
P.S. I have a new email address, I try to keep with this one LOL!
Thank you!

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Please sign me up again. I really appreciate your hard work on this OCS!

Kelii did such a great job on her card. Thanks again and get well soon!

Hugs,
Kyoko

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wweeeeeellll.. hello kitty :-)
super cute card Teri

Janis said...

Hi Teri-

I'd like to sign up. I'll e-mail you my info. Thank you for coordinating all of this. Hope that I can live up to these ladies wonderful creativity.

Janis

P.S. Trying to get my blog site up and running. I only took a picture of my foot (accidently) with my new camera this past weekend.