Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A minor correction to the tutorial

I was just reading the tutorial that I wrote before I left for work this morning (crazy!) and realized that although the measurement for the cover of the box is correct (6" X 8 1/2"), I wrote in the instructions that you need a piece of cardstock 6" X 10 1/2"...ai-yah! Sorry for the confusion. The correct measurement for the cover is 6" X 8 1/2"

FYI, the post has been corrected and I hope I didn't confuse anyone.