Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, May 4, 2009

Pop up book sneak peek!

Happy Monday! I'm finally back from all of the busy-ness! I finally was able to work on my sample for the pop-up scrapbook class using the simply scrapping kit called 2 Sweet. Here's the front cover Here's a sample of what this pop-up book looks like. Sorry about the kitty - she just has to be right where I am and I couldn't get her off of my table so decided to just take a pic with her in it. It's 5:30 a.m. and I'm getting ready to leave for work so this pic will have to do - this is just to give you an idea of what we are making. There is still room to attend. If you want to reserve your seat for this class which will be on Saturday, May 23 or Sunday, May 24, please comment on this post or send me an email. Then, you will have to order your simply scrapping kit from my SU website (link on my sidebar). There is still time! The class instruction is FREE.
OMG, so much to share with you all. I hope I have the time to get all of my posting done tonight.
Thanks for popping in! Have a great week!!

11 comments:

Rita said...

This is fantastic, so pretty!

Dawne said...

Morning Teri =) That is a nice pop-up book! I really like the colors. BTW~ mochiko looks really cute in the background!

Michelle Alejandro said...

I love this pop-up book! Especially since Mochiko is modeling it, lol!

Little C's Creations said...

Wow, supah cool!!! Love it!!

Hugs,
Jen

nicky w. said...

Ohh, this is so neat... Love your color combo too... and your model in the background is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Super nice project! Your cat is so cute :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your pop up book is fabulous Teri and such a great design, Your kitty is beautiful, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Islander Girl said...

Hahaha! Mochiko is so cute and funny!!! Love the pop up book!!! Very creative!

Jodi said...

Teri!! This is so cute!! Love the pic of sweet Mochiko! If I were her, I'd stay sleeping at that hour. LOL!
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Wow, what a cute project! Look at Mochiko, trying to steal the show ... LOL!!

Unknown said...

LOL!! she just loves the attention!!! CUTE!