Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So belated!

I gotta say that I think I am the worse in posting these awards. I am so grateful to all who gave these awards to me but I think because I'm always in a rush to put together posts for my blog, I put these award posts off because it takes so long to link up everyone. Do I sound unappreciative? Sorry!! I love the thought of these beautiful awards and I am honored to receive them, so thank you all of you who have given them to me. I think by now, these awards have made it's rounds and as usual, I am late!! So if you don't have any of these awards yet, consider yourself being awarded by me!



Hope you all have a beautiful day!!

7 comments:

Sporty Stamper said...

Congratulations on all your awards, which were very well deserved.

Risa said...

Congratulations on all of your well deserved awards Teri!
hugs
Risa:)

Islander Girl said...

All these awards are so well deserved! I'm the same when it comes to awards, I lag and by the time I find time to post everyone has already been awarded.

Have a great day!

Rita said...

Congrats for so many wonderful awards & they are so well deserved! Lucky girl you, we love you! I'm the same way with these awards I put them off till they pile up on me or I finally remember to post them, so your not alone!

Kyoko said...

CONGRATS Teri Girl! You are just as awesome as all these awards and so truly deserving! Take Care Sister!

Jamee said...

you have another award on my blog :)

Denise said...

Congrats on your awards, they are well deserved! You are the sweetest!!! Glad to have you as a friend. See you next month.