Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, May 22, 2009

Surfer Emma

Yippee! The weekend is here! I just love this new image called Surfer Emma, how cute is this?! I bought this image and a whole latta goodies from TAMIKO's! Tamiko's is an online store owned and operated by one of the island girls here, Joy D. She has some awesome prices and supah fast service! Thanks so much Joy, I will definately be back shopping at your store!!This was a really fun image to color and I just love playing with my copic pens. Everytime I color, I learn something new. Getting the hang of blending. This fun sentiment is from CTMH, which I keep forgetting on using. I have many sets of CTMH stamps so I moved them out to the front so they won't be lonely! haha!
It's really humid here in Hawaii, can't wait for the trade winds to pickup a bit...it's gonna be a hot summer!!
Thanks to you my friends who visit me and share your thoughts about my projects through your kind comments. They mean so much to me!! Hope your weekend is a good one!

11 comments:

joni h said...

I love this card! Those flowers are great! Love the flowers on the surfboard too! TFS!!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!!

Risa said...

Terri, your card is super duper cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Kyoko said...

Oh, so sweeet!!! I like the larger images ... easier to color ... heehee.

Jamee said...

cute card! i like your coloring!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Terri. your cards is super super cute.
love the fun feel of it
hugs
and "auf wiedersehen " :-)
claudia

Rita said...

Oh this image is so cute, I luv it Teri! Your card is awesome, luv the colors!

Jodi said...

So cute Teri!! Very summery! Love the way you colored and decorated your card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Little C's Creations said...

Such a sweet image, too cute!!

Hugs,
Jen

Jean said...

This card is so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Teri, your card is too darn cute. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing the link too, I'm gonna have to check it out.
Always Smiling,
Leilani