Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Surf's up! card and my cupcakes

Happy Wednesday! Today, I have a cute card I made just to have on hand to use. Could be for a birthday, or just thinking of you and it's a guy card too. It takes me longer to do cards for guys, how about you? I added a ribbon on this one anyway :) I keep meaning to make extra cards to put in a stash someplace, but somehow, the stash never happens! haha!! Anyway, this cute, cute image is by Dandelion Designs. I just love these DD images! So cute and easy to color. These cute stamps can be found here, right on Oahu! This is not one of the newer images, but one of my favorites. Check out Jean's Dandelion Designs blog to see her latest projects - she has the cutest projects on her blog, plus patterns too! How lucky are we!Here's a pic of me with my Sweet Treats cupcakes my hubby bought for me for Mother's Day from Cold Stone. I saw an ad in the newspaper a week ago and cut it out. Thought it was neat because the cup of this cupcake is made out of chocolate and inside is a little bit of red velvet cake, fudge, then some ice cream topped off with fluffy pink frosting...yummy! Don't I looked wiped out? This is such an awful photo, but it's the only one I have with these yummy cupcakes. I spent my whole Mother's Day cooking and cleaning, but that's okay.
Thanks for making a visit today. I can't wait to get on my bus to take my nap! Hope your day is a fantastic one! I'll see you back here tomorrow!

10 comments:

Denise said...

Love the card, and those cupcakes look so GOOD!! Yum Yum

Marisa said...

Teri very cute card and those cupcakes look so delicious!! :) Have a great day!

Jodi said...

That is a cute card, I don't think it will stay in your stash too long! Those cupcakes look yummy and actually, too pretty to eat!
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Sporty Stamper said...

I've been wanting to try these cupcakes...I guess I gotta go get some!

Cheryl said...

Hey, you didn't tell me about the cupcakes. It looks so yummy! I gotta try it.

Unknown said...

Love the card! Dandelion Designs are super cute stamps. The cupcakes look yummy and cute. Have a nice day :)

Rita said...

Cute card! Look at you girl, I'd be happy too if I had those cupcakes!!! Yummmmmmmmmm!!!

Kyoko said...

Love your card Teri ... WOW, look at those cupcakes ... your hubby was so sweet to get you some!

Michelle Alejandro said...

The card is so cute, so hard to make those masculine cards. I am sorry that you had to cook and clean on Mother's Day....but at least you got yummy cupcakes! TTYL!

Hugs,
Michelle

Little C's Creations said...

Oh sooo yummy looking your cupcakes!! Very cute!!! Your card is sweet summery too...

Hugs,
jen