Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sweet and Gorjuss

Hello Friends! Here's a card I made for our friends who helped me out in driving Nolan to one of the practice sessions. I had colored a bunch of images and I just love this Gorjuss girl. Isn't she sweet? I was able to dig through my scraps to make this card. I challenge myself to try out different color combos. This one turned out not too bad either! I just love the sentiment here...As you can see on the front, it says "Life holds many blessings..." and on the inside (separate stamp), it says, "Thanks for being one of them..." I got these stamps over at Cute Stuff a while ago. She might still have them though...

Hope your week is going well. Thank goodness it's the middle of the week! Have a sunshiney day! This sunflower is growing on our driveway, all by itself! My dad feeds the birds every morning and I guess one of the sunflower seeds germinated and now we have a beautiful flower!

14 comments:

peggy said...

Hi Teri,

Great card ...I love that image !!!
Hugs, Peggy

Unknown said...

So beautiful card & sunflower :)

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Wow, super cute card for your friend! Ohhh, the sunflower looks so pretty! They are just so happy flowers! Take Care!

Unknown said...

oohh beautiful sunflower again!! yay! going to take pics this saturday! hee hee! =)

Little C's Creations said...

Wow!!! What a gorgeous sunflower!!! I love how the sunlight is showing through it's petals, and the shadows they make. Is it true that it follows the sun?!

Cute card, sister... I never get into those stamps yet. I have enough of the ones that don't have a mouth. LOL...

Hope you are having a beautiful week as well... loving it on my end!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Joy said...

beautiful flower! I love sunflowers and perfect to give away at graduation! it's so bright and bold! love the card too! sorry about the gorjuss girls set 2. I don't know what's going on but I will get down to the bottom of it!

Jodi said...

Very cute card Teri, and I really love that sunflower!! It is so pretty and happy!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Teri, gorgeous colouring and I love the sentiment, Wow, that sunflower is beautiful, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Maria said...

Hey Teri! Wow, your card is definitely gorgeous with that Gorjuss image! LOL! Beautiful job with you coloring and I really like that color combo. Wow, love that pretty sunflower . . .I haven't seen one of those for such a long time. I had a planted a few in my backyard when I was living in Hawaii. . .the BIG ones.

Maria

Risa said...

Your card is truly gorgeous Teri! I see that you are a fan of these images and you do wonders with them!
hugs
Risa:)

ivy said...

beautiful sunflower!

Linda said...

Hey Teri! What a "gorjuss" card! Awesome color combo too! And that sunflower definitely put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by today - it was fun! Hugs, Linda

Cami said...

Hi Teri! This is a "Gorjuss" card and how lovely she looks in yellow...so bright and cheery. Just like the sunflower growing in your driveway. Great card! Hugs, Cami

Rita said...

Oh I just luv these Gorjuss images, I have to put these on my wish list soon! Your card is so so pretty & I luv the DP you used!

Beautiful sunflower!