Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Tilda card

Got this cute Tilda with cowberry muffin from Joy for Easter. This was such a popular stamp, I think because everyone is crazy for cupcakes and it looks like a cupcake. Sorry to sound so ignorant, but what is a cowberry? We don't have that here in Hawaii, I don't think?? Anyone? When I started creating this card, I had no idea where I was going on this one. Then I found this top note die that I had cut out for one of my classes (the mini book) and it was already stamped, so I tried it out on my night of navy CS and it worked for me! Happy Aloha Friday! Thanks for stopping by for a visit today! Wishing you a wonderful crafty weekend!

Supplies:
Image: Tilda with cowberry muffin, HELLO from SU (Fundamental Phrases)
Cardstock: night of navy, bashful blue, DP by SU
Accessories: ribbon from the SAB ribbon bundle, dew drops, oval punches

14 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Teri, love the cute Tilda and the top note die is one of my favourites. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

eunice said...

Awww...this Tilda stamp is so cute. You did a great job using her to create this card, Teri! Love the blue n green color combo!

Linda said...

Really cute card, Teri! I couldn't stand it, so I Googled cowberry and this is what came up on Wikipedia (they're also known as lingonberries): Lingonberries collected in the wild are a popular fruit in northern, central and eastern Europe, notably in Finland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, and Russia. Sounds like they're kinda like cranberries. No wonder we don't know about them here in Hawaii! Happy Aloha Friday! Hugs, Linda

Denise said...

Very cute Teri. Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

peggy said...

Ti Teri,

Lovely card ...great stamp !!!
Hugs,
Peggy

Unknown said...

Cute card Teri! I have some awards for you on my blog, have a very nice weekend :)

Janis said...

Hi Teri-

Cute card. I heard that cowberries are like blueberries but red. I just loved the different layers and the bling! Have a great weekend! Hope that you get some rest.

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

love that card too cute..i wouldnt have known about that...oh the image is too cute maybe i should go and get the stamp it is too cute of a cupcake

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Super cute card! Look my BFF ... she on it. LOL! Have a great weekend!

joni h said...

top note makes anything look great! now I want to go eat some cupcakes!

Joy said...

she is so cute! I haven't used my tilda w/ cupcake that you bought for me! aren't we silly? we give each other the same thing! I love my stamp though! you did a great job coloring...I so need help in blending! well, our system is down and so we can't do anything. can't wait to go to fishers...c u soon!

Cami said...

Aaawww what a cute card from Joy! Speaking of Joy, Congrats Teri in receiving the Inspiration Award from Joy! You truly are an inspiration to me and hundreds others with your sharing and teaching! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Cami

Rita said...

Awe I luv your Tilda card it's so darn adorable Teri!

Sheree said...

Your card is so cute. As always, you are so creative.