Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, June 22, 2009

Card for Deb

When I saw posts on Rita's blog (read her post HERE) and Jen's blog (read her post HERE) about our friend Deb Golan, I just had to make her a card to cheer her up. I had just received this cute image and knew I wanted to use this image on my card for Deb. A close up...
I'm sure there is more room in Deb's mailbox for more cards! Want to send one? Check out Rita and Jen's blogs and contact them for Deb's address.
Thanks for stopping in today. It only takes a few minutes create and share some love. I'm sure Deb would love to hear from you!

5 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Such a sweet card for Deb! I'm sure all the cards she is receiving from her blogging sisters is putting a smile on her face.

Hugs,
Kyoko

joni h said...

definitely a cheer-you-up card! love the touch with the sheer ribbon & bling on the scallop circle. she'll love it!

Jodie said...

teri this is so cute and thoughtful

Rita said...

Awe Teri this card is so beautiful & I'm sure it will lift her spirits when she opens it!

Little C's Creations said...

Soo cute! Deb will love, Teri! Thanks for spreading the news.

Hugs,
Jen