Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, June 12, 2009

Who doesn't love discount?

Hello Friends!
I love discount! Who doesn't?? Well, just in case you were planning to check out Pineapple Cove this weekend, ManLe left this comment for you and I wanted to make sure you all saw this:

Hi Gals!!
I forgot to mention to Teri that if you come in this weekend and mention this blog, I'll give you 15% off your entire purchase (excludes Clearance, Bazill and Core'Dinations cardstock). Offer ends Monday June 15! See you all soon!!

ManLe

Wow! Thanks ManLe for the generous offer with this discount! When you get to Pineapple Cove, don't forget to check out the kiosk to create digi scrapbook pages. It's so easy and fast to create a page. Don't forget if you are planning to create a page to bring a flashdrive or a memory stick/card with your fave photos on it.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Janis said...

Wowee!!! Teri, you have a great friend to offer us discounts now? Gotta go check this place out. Sounds fun. Have a nice weekend.