Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, August 14, 2009

So Happy I found my Photos!!

Forgot to post this cute card I got from my GF Cheryl for my bday. We both share the love for the color pink and both love these cute Greeting Farm Stamps! Love the embossed dots on this card and the bling too! Thanks for the card Cheryl!After seaching and searching and thank you to those who gave me such wonderful advice on how to find my photos and how to save them, etc...I'm so glad that I did find them because I didn't get a chance to post these pics from my lunch with Joy and Michelle! We ate at Dave and Busters at Ward. It was perfect! No waiting and not crowded! Here's a pic that our server took for us.
After lunch, our server asked us to help her out and complete a phone survey. We all said okay, not knowing that she wanted us to do it right now! So here are the ladies on their cell phones completing the survey...we all got $5 D&B cards for doing the survey.

The embarrassing moment came when our server asked everyone to sing Happy Birthday to me. I just wanted to taste that yummy chocolate cake that Joy picked out for us to eat...she's so sneaky!
Yummy cake!! One giant piece of cake and three forks! We ate it all!
Oh-oh! Guess who's in trouble? Haha!! Joy, I just had to post this pic! The story that goes along with this photo is priceless! Donald, someone is looking for you!
Thanks for stopping by today. I'll have more photos to share to thank everyone for my braks...yes, there are more! So, if you didn't see your gift/card posted yet, it's coming!! Also, I am hosting a small island girl gathering as a "test" for future gatherings...so I will be sure to share photos from that event and the projects that we will be making! You will love them!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to find the pics and yes, please share your other RAKs and tomorrow's gathering too ... I like your ending ... you will love them ... looking forward to seeing them.

Fay said...

Cute card from Cheryl! Looks like you, Joy and Michelle had a great bday lunch and lots of fun! Can't wait to see the photos from tomorrow's gathering...crossing my fingers! :D

Unknown said...

Nice pictures! Glad you had a great time :)

kris said...

Wonderful card! i love that stamp set too... Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!

Colleen said...

I am glad that you were able to find all your pictures on your computer.
Great picture of you and your friends eating at Dave and Busters. It's funny that they expected you to do the phone survey at that time. It's cool though that you got a gift card from them.
What a yummy piece of cake!
I can't wait to see your pictures from your get together.

Janis said...

What a sweet bday card in your fav color. Everyone looks so serious taking the survey. And what did Donald do to get himself in trouble again? Naughty boy!

Denise said...

Great pics! Glad you found them all. Thanks so much for today, I really enjoyed myself. Wow the raks, food & fun!

Kyoko said...

I'm so glad you recovered your pics! Cute card from Cheryl and man the 3 of you look like you had lots of FUN!!!

PS: I had SOOOO MUCH FUN today! Thanks for including us in your test run ... it went perfectly.

Cheryl said...

Hey great photos of your b-day lunch! Thanks for today! Had lots of fun meeting everyone (finally) and next time I see you, please explain that thing about Donald.

joni h said...

Such a cute card from Cheryl! Your bday lunch looked yummy & fun!
Your "social" was da' bomb!!

Risa said...

So glad to hear that you located your pictures Teri. What a relief!
Your card is very cute! Your image is a cutie and I love the pink!
TFS your birthday dinner pics. looks like you all had a great time!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Haha! That was so much fun! Thanks for turning 21 and letting me share that with you! Good thing you are old enough to drink now! Sorry I missed yesterday, the day was soooooo crazy for me. I will make it next time, promise!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cyndi said...

The greeting farm image is super cute! Well I just made a blog so there will be more to come! It was fun participating in your OCS swap this month! I hope to do it again!

Shannon McGann said...

Happy belated birthday, Teri! Hope you had a great day. I'm glad your friends are spoiling you for your special day! :)

Linda said...

Hey GF! Thank goodness you found your pictures! Looks like you gals had a lot of fun at D&B. Who's Donald? Thanks for the awesome Social too! For it being a "test" run, it went smoothly and I believe everyone had a great time! You da bomb girl! xoxo, Linda

Cami said...

I'm so glad you found your pics! What a great time you had with Joy and Michelle celebrating your birthday! I also want to thank you for putting together that great Local Gals Summer Social event yesterday! It was a complete hit with everyone and we all finally got to meet each other IRL! You worked so hard to put this successful event together and I am so grateful to you. Have a wonderful week, and I hope you got some rest today. Love and Hugs, Cami

Jamee said...

that cake looks so good!!!
it was nice seeing you yesterday :)