Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Batty for this treat bag!

It's almost October and I feel like Halloween is almost over! Probably because I've started making alot of Halloween goodies early. I love Halloween and my wheels are turning to see what else can I use to make a neat treat bag?
Today, I used the Sizzix XL bag with scallops die (#114519) but didn't fold down the scallop flap. I used the DSP Cast-a-Spell (#115677) for this box and I love that the paper is double sided. This photo shows my box filled with eyeballs (chocolate candy). These eyeballs are so cute, but in our hot weather, they don't hold up too well! Guess we'll just have to eat them all tonight! LOL! I love this cute spider too! He's from a set called Batty for You (#116576) and the sentiment is from the set called Grateful Greetings (#116511). Here's a side view of the box. Sorry the photo isn't a real good one. That's what I get for rushing to take the photo at 5 AM! My treat in this shot is a bag filled with Halloween colored M&M's (green, orange, purple)...so cute! Got these at Safeway (Kailua)...
Thanks for dropping by today!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great project Teri. TFS

Rita said...

I luv it Teri!!!

kris said...

another awesome project Teri! love to see your halloween creations! hugs, Kris

Jenny said...

Hi Teri!
Love how you left the cover open- what a great idea!

Jenny (from Hilo)

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is too cute! Love those eyeballs falling out.

Hugs,
Michelle

Unknown said...

So nice project! TFS :)

Joy said...

you go girl! I am so lacking the spirit of Halloween. I love to see your ideas...then maybe I can CASE one from you...LOL! I love this treat box...I just went to J's before my game to check out his spellbinders...30% off and his new dies...of course I bought one. hopefully I use it! haha! need to go get candies too to fill the box. keep it coming...I need all the help I can get!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love this! M&Ms are my fave!!!
Very cute and inspiring!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Unknown said...

Great project, Teri! Love seeing all your wonderful Halloween creations! Such inspiration!

Fay said...

So cute, Teri! Love the eyeball candy, too!! :D

Cheryl said...

Haha! Bloodshot eyeballs. Cool...
Cute box too!

Jodi said...

Oh so fun!! I love the eyeball candy! Great treat box!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Risa said...

What a super cute treat container!
hugs
Risa:)