Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, September 14, 2009

Beary Best Friends

Happy Monday everyone! What an awesome weekend it was seeing everyone jam at the 50 christmas tag class! My first 2 classes of 4. For those who came, I hope you enjoyed the projects as much as I enjoyed putting them together for you. Do you guys like this anuual class?? Is it too much? I need feedback! I could cut the amount down to 25 tags if it's more manageable. After doing it for five years, I'm finally learning to make simpler tags...making bulk in a few hours is kind of stressful...Anyway, let me hear back from you all so I know how to plan for next year.
My card today was made using this cute Build-a-Bear image from the Beary Best Friends stamp set (#118052 $18.95) from the holiday mini catalog. She is so adorable! I whipped her up right before class so I could have something on display. Still trying to manage coloring with my SU markers...not too bad. All products here are from SU. Hope you are all having a nice first day of the week. I'm on my way to the doctor now, had a little boo-boo yesterday at class...moved too fast and twisted my ankle. It's swollen and painful, so thought I'd have the MD take a look! More to post this week, so please come back. Thank you for peeking in today!! xoxo

17 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the new build-a-bear stuff. Hope your ankle is feeling better. Take care...

Tammy said...

Super cute!
These will be a big hit!

Cyndi said...

Your build a bear card is awesome! I love bears! I'll take a look at the catalog!

Unknown said...

I love your kits since I don't attend but it's OK with me if you cut it down - do what's easiest for you, but it's nice to share the tags, especially if you don't have all of the stamps. Simple is good too!

joni h said...

Cute! Love the color combo! I think I'm partial to any color combo with brown. Maybe brown's my fav color & I don't even know it! ha!

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Teri!

Colleen said...

So glad that you had a good time at your classes this weekend. I am sure that everyone had a good time making the 50 tags.
I am so sorry that you twisted your ankle yesterday. I hope that you are not in too much pain. Hang in there!

Colleen said...

Oops! I forgot to comment on your very cute build a bear card. I just purchased that set. I can't wait to be able to use it. Maybe I will start off my CASEing your very cute card. :)

kris said...

glad to hear your first 2 classes was fun!! i'll make it to one one day! the new build a bear line is just adorable! i LOVE build a bear! TFS Teri!

Denise said...

Hey Teri,
Sorry that the ankle got worst, hope you get to feeling better soon & get back on your feet. I saw how swollen it was getting. Take it easy, let me know if I can do anything for you.
Hugs~

Cindy Haffner said...

What a sweetie.

Janis said...

Loved the card. It's even better up close. Hope that your ankle gets better. If not, your little helpers will be there next weekend. Ha-ha. You know which ones.

Cheryl said...

Your bear came out really cute! I'm a day late here. Busy getting stuff ready for Friday's shoot again. Wow, didn't know you hurt your ankle. Did you fall?

Joy said...

such a cute build a bear! way to stick with the SU stuff! you are a trooper! hope it's all working well with you! thanks for my special gift! you are too sweet! hope your ankle feels better! hope to see you soon! take care!

Islander Girl said...

ARe you feelin' better today? The card came out so cute!

Can't wait to hang w/you and the other girls Sat!!!

Risa said...

Your card is adorable Teri! I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle injury...ouch! Stay off of your feet as much as possible to avoid further injury. Try to have a nice day and I hope you feel better soon!
hugs
Risa:)

Kyoko said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you got yet another boo-boo! Man, we can make a club with all our escapades! TAKE CARE!