Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Birthday Gift

I am so way behind on alot of things, including some birthday gifts! I made this cute accordian folder following one that I received for my birthday from my GF Tia. It is so simple and yet so cute! Perfect to put a couple of unmounted stamps, or a set of cards. I won't spoil the surprise by saying who it's for because I didn't mail it yet. The finished size of this folder (when the flap is closed) is 5X7. The DP is from a set called Sweet Always (retired). Cardstock is regal rose and I just love this new striped olive ribbon. The stamp set is Garden Greetings and is on the dormant list which means that the set is still available for purchase, but not shown in the current catalog. It's one of my favorite sets. Inks used: Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango and Old Olive. I also used Soft Suede to frame the flowers. Here's a side view of the folder. You can see the side folds.
I'll be posting the matching card for this gift tomorrow so I hope you come back to take a peek! Wow! the weekend went by so fast! This coming week, I'll be posting the tags that we made for the 50 tag class. I'm so excited to share this with you!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful accordian file, Teri. Love the colors and choice of stamps too. Looking forward to seeing all the tags you made.

Risa said...

What a beautiful accordion folder Teri! I love the color combo!
hugs
Risa:)

joni h said...

super cute, teri! love the colors!
hope your ankle is better!

kris said...

Very Pretty! love the colors! Hope you feel better Teri! have a great Sunday!

Allison Rankin said...

So fun...terrific creation! Love the colors here!

Shirley N said...

That's really pretty--I love the DP and the way you stamped it! Lucky recipient!

-Susan- said...

Love this project! Are you going to post a tutorial on making the file or can you post a link to the site that has it? Thanks!!

Brenda said...

what a great project! love the color combo!

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
Just got home from my trip... I love this project! Still trying to see if I can go to your class!! If not, count me in for a kit at least. Thanks for all the fun!

Jenny (from Hilo)
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

kraftkat said...

Such a cute project & I look forward to tom'w's follow-up. Thanks for a great class and ALL the sharings!! Your creativity and energy is beyond amazing.

kraftkat said...

Such a cute project & I look forward to tom'w's follow-up. Thanks for a great class and ALL the sharings!! Your creativity and energy is beyond amazing.

kraftkat said...

Such a cute project & I look forward to tom'w's follow-up. Thanks for a great class and ALL the sharings!! Your creativity and energy is beyond amazing.

Kyoko said...

Uhhh, love the accordion folder! Sad that I missed the fun on Sunday!

Colleen said...

What a pretty accordion folder. I love the colors that you used. I am sure your friend will love it. I can't wait to see the matching card that you made.

Jodi said...

These were so much fun to make!! I had such a great time at your class Teri, you are so very talented!
Hugs
Jodi =)