Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Elegant Dasher

I love this cute treat box! This year, SU is offering 5 of these treat boxes for only $3.95! What a great deal! It's all ready to add ribbon and a cute tag which is what I did here. The image is called Dasher is one of the under $10 stamps. This stamp is only $8.95! I love this image, it's so elegant! (I used Soft Suede ink for the image). The ribbon is new too. It's a 3/4" polka dot grosgrain in real red. I really like this ribbon! Here's a side view of the treat box. The cardstock I used on the tag is real red and creamy caramel. I also used the eyelet border punch.
I'm hoping to return to blurfing soon so I can visit all of your blogs. I know I'm missing out so much! I've been busy every moment of the day working on packing the kits for my first two 50 Christmas tag class! Thanks so much for visiting today!!
By the way, I finally sent out the partners for the September one card swap, so if you did not get an email from me, please email me to tell me!

10 comments:

Fay said...

Great idea, Teri! Was undecided about getting those boxes, but will now probably get them! :D

kris said...

Love the box Teri! and that is a very good deal! wow! Reineer is beautiful too!

Unknown said...

Very elegant and I especially love the ribbon!

joni h said...

What a great deal! Like the image & the ribbon too! It's on my ever growing list. Have a great day off!

Colleen said...

Wow! You have been busy with packing your tag kits and making some very cool projects to share with us. Your projects never cease to amaze me. I love the colors that you picked out and the polka dots on the ribbon and the CS. For some reason I really like polka dots now.

Ilissa said...

Hi Teri, that is a really elegant looking stamp it would make a good tag also! Have a great Labor Day!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how gorgeous.

Cheryl said...

That reindeer is very elegant! I love that box. Is it in those prints and colors?

Jodi said...

This is so cute! I love the box you created!! Very cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Perfect for the holidays ... I love the colors!