Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, September 25, 2009

Funny Feline

Happy Aloha Friday!! I made it through the week!! Well, today post is not a crafty post, but I had to share some fun photos of my silly kitty. If you are a follower, you know that my cat, Mochiko, loves to sit, sleep and take over my craft table, especially when I'm trying to create!! Dad says it's because she misses me and needs to be near me. Maybe it's true...Here are a bunch of photos I took of her the other night. You can see this, but her tail was madly swishing and making a thumping noise on my table all the time she looked so innocent! I was afraid of touching her because she might swat me.

She finally popped her head up. Does she look like she has an attitude? She really is a sweetheart.
Then, the other morning, I passed by my coffee table and all I see is this sticking out...what is going on cat???
I bend down and see this...hahaha!
I gotta say, this kitty knows how to relax...I need to learn! Hope you enjoyed these funny photos...I am working on a simple tutorial for that cute file folder that I posted earlier this week...this tutorial will show a Halloween folder, super cute!! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

kraftkat said...

Your cat is so very cute! Even with that "cat-titude" look.

Cyndi said...

So cute! Makes me want to get a cat even more! (It's always been my fave animal!)

Ethan Mashimo said...

i love that picture of mochiko!! the one where you can see him upside down under the table. it made me chuckle!!