Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Grateful Greetings

More Halloween! I'm glad you are enjoying all of my Halloween posts. I'm actually having fun making Halloween stuff! Today's project is using the fancy favor XL Sizzix die again. This time, I closed the top of the favor bag and tied it closed with the 1 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon (#115618 $8.95). This ribbon is nice and soft and easy to use! I used my All Hallow's Eve (#113264 $17.95) background stamp again and inked up on the black cat portion. I punched it out using my 1 1/4" circle punch (#104403 $15.95)and finishing it off with the scallop circle punch (#109043 $15.95). The sentiment came from the set Grateful Greetings (#116511 $36.95 holiday mini catalog) - I love this set! Here's a side view of the treat bag...
It's Thursday, just one more day til the weekend! I'm getting excited for the weekend! My first two 50 tag classes! Hope you guys are ready for it! It should be alot of fun!! Thanks for visiting today!!

9 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

Teri this is so cute! I love how you cut the box down, just perfect for treats!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cheryl said...

Cute little box! I think this is the one that I want to see the size.

Unknown said...

Cute box, Teri! Perfect for a little treat!

Joy said...

cute box! can I buy that only through SU? I love it! I want to order one! love the ribbon, sentiment and the black cat! this turned out so sweet! I think I may use this for Taelyn's class! ttys!

Fay said...

Another cute favor!! Gonna have to CASE this one for sure!

Islander Girl said...

Too cute!!! Love it! I just love that die!!!!

Colleen said...

Very cute favor. You just keep surprising us with one cute Halloween project after another.
Have fun at your first two 50 tag class this weekend!

Rita said...

Too cute!

Kyoko said...

Super duper cute!