Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Halloween Double Flap Card

I spent some time blurfing this week and came across this really neat card called a double flap card. This card was created by one of my blog heroes, Dawn Griffith. Her blog is called Dawn's Stamping Thoughts and you can find the instructions and a cool video to watch so you can make this simple but cool card HERE! Here's the front of my card.Here's what the card looks like with the first flap opened. It reveals the cute chicky from the Twick or Tweet set. (Did I tell you that I love that chicky??)
Both flaps opened...so cute, huh!? I stamped the cute ghost trio on black cardstock with white craft ink.
Thanks for your visit today. Did I tell you that it means alot to me? Be sure to check in tomorrow. I can't wait to share with you a sweet birthday gift that I made for a dear friend. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Supplies used for this card:
Cardstock: pumpkin pie, basic black, green galore, whisper white, lovely lilac
Stamp: Twick or Tweet, Sweet Centers
DP - Night and Day Specialty
Accessories: organdy ribbon (non SU), 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch
Inks: white craft, basic black

7 comments:

kris said...

Hey Teri! that's a very cool card! Love it! hmmm, i might try to case it... i like it... something different... have a great weekend!

Rita said...

This is to darn cute Teri, I luv it! Saw this on Dawn's blog & can't wait to try it but it has to wait til after the wedding! I agree that chick is awesome!

Cheryl said...

Very cute Teri! At least you got in some stamping time while being at home. Have a fun day today!!! I'll be at J's.

Cyndi said...

I love this card! something different!

Colleen said...

What a cool card. I am going to need to try it out when I have some time.
I hope that you had good time teaching your class today. I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit more comfortable now after getting your ankle brace.

Risa said...

What a super cute card Teri! I love the double flap features!
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

The double flap is really neat! I'll have to try one...

Jacqui