Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Meeting another island girl

Making new friends is always so exciting! Especially when it's another island girl! We had the pleasure of meeting Jenny from Hilo. She is such a sweetie! In addition to having a grand ole' time, the girls made raks for each other...I think it's kind of a local thing to always give little gifts. Jenny was so kind and also brought yummy treats that you can only get on the Big Island...thanks Jenny, the mochi was super yummy! I'm hoarding the brownies!! Here's a photo of some of the raks we traded...thanks so much ladies! (Sorry Claudie, I think I had your cute rak on the side cuz I was eating the goodies...I'll post it on tomorrow!I made little treat bags for the ladies something like this one anyway...I didn't take a photo of the actual ones I gave to them, but you can check out some of the blogs to see what they posted and ...I know, I know...these products are not SU!! I just had to use this cute image I got from a friend...this gathering was not a SU event, so I got it out of my system...are ya laughing at me??? I won't go into the details :)
Here's a couple of photos that we took...it was a blistering HOT day in Nalo country, can you tell?? Thanks Claudie for taking the pic!
Here's a photo that I took (this one's minus me).
From L to R ...Jenny, Janis, Joy, Claudette...sitting Linda and Denise. Thanks ladies for a FUN afternoon!!

6 comments:

Janis said...

Thanks Teri! Got to meet a great new friend and learned a new punch technique from you! You are truly a great upline and gf!

kris said...

Great RAKs! and that treat bag is very cute! the image is so adorable! Love it! TFS! Have a great day Teri! hugs, Kris

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
Love how your green witch came out! Thanks again for being a great hostess!! Hope to see you all again soon.

Jenny (from Hilo)

joni h said...

looked like fun! I like how you colored your CC witch! and the pumpkin behind her is cute!!

Cyndi said...

Looks like it was a fun get together! Along with some great RAKs!

Risa said...

What super cute gifts for your friend, I know she loved her treats!
Very nice pictures of you and the girls! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)