Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, September 24, 2009

October 3 and 4 Class - Giftcard holders for the holidays!

I'm late for posting my announcement for the October class! The 4 classes this month kind of jammed me up! I thought I still had time! Anyway, here is a sneak peek of some of the christmas giftcard holders we will be making on Saturday, October 3 and Sunday, October 4 at my home from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Class fee is $20 and includes materials for all of the projects you see here and more! You will need to bring your tool kits.There are 10 seats for each day available so please sign up ASAP! Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Reservations will be taken via email (on my sidebar). Don't forget, attendees receive a bonus project. We will be making a cute bonus, but I don't want to spoil it, so I won't say :)

Mail order kits are available too, please email me to inquire about the kits by mail.

I look forward to another fun class with you! Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Risa said...

Sounds like you are going to be super busy very soon Teri. Looking forward to seeing your classes awesome cards!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I love the new look of your blog:)

Joy said...

what beautiful GCHs! I love the designs, DP and images! you did a great job! I wish my schedule wasn't so hectic on the weekends! I need to get together with you so that we can cram some creations together! I have your punch from Denise. I will give it to you. can I use it first and punch some butterflies out first? thanks! hope you are doing good...how's the ankle? I must have sympathy pains because my left ankle got injured in last week's game. I am hobbling around like you. have a good weekend! ttys!

Allison Rankin said...

Looks terrific! Love the stamps (dang SU!)...ha!

Janis said...

Can't wait for the next class...and brownies. Lol.