Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sign up for the October One Card Swap!

Aloha! Sign ups for the October one card swap is now open! I almost forgot to make this announcement! Guess I was preoccupied with my tag classes as I had 4 classes this month instead of the usual 2. Before I share some info on the OCS (one card swap), I want to share the cool card I received from one of my partners, Gracie W.! Gracie created this card using acetate and looks like her nestie dies. Is this cool? Love it Gracie! Thank you! Here's what it looks like when it's opened up. Can you see the acetate?
Here's the card that I made for Gracie. I just had to use some of my cute images. This stamp I received from my GGF Michelle. Thanks Michelle, I love this image, it is one of my faves because she's an island girl!
Here's a close up...I hope Gracie liked my card!
Okay, now for the important information on how you can sign up for October's one card swap! THE SWAP WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2. I WILL NEED SOME TIME TO PAIR YOU UP AND EMAIL!
If you are interested in joining us for October's one card swap, please leave a comment on this post. Then, if you are a returning player, you do nothing else but wait til the sign ups are closed. I will match you up with a partner and send you an email with all of the info. If you are a NEW player, in addition to posting a comment to play, send me an email (email on right sidebar) with your full name, mailing address, email address and blog address if you have one. I will now be including blog addresses as I think it might be fun to see who your partner is in blogland. You do not need a blog to participate! Some info for new players - this is a one card swap, no other goodies or raks should be sent with your card, just the card. This swap was started because some people wanted to trade cards and ideas and not be obligated to send anything else but the card...make your card special! You're only making one! You can write a nice note inside of the card to your partner, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Your card creation is not limited to any one company - use what you have and be creative! I love looking at everyone's creations! Thanks to all of you who participated in the past and for making this swap such a success! I am looking forward to lots of players! Last month, we had 50 players!! Whoo hoo!

37 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Teri! Can I play again? (Even though I never finish my other one yet??) :) BTW, love that acetate card! CUTE!!

kris said...

The acetate card was really awesome! and i loved how you colored HG Sing (ukulele girl as Denise calls her =D)... sign me up for another FANTABULOUS OCS... thanks Teri for all that you do!!! hugs, Kris

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two Gorgeous cards Teri, love the acetate card you recieved, and the one you sent to Gracie is so cute. Hugs Nikki x

Jenny said...

Hi Teri!

Love your Sing card. So cute! Please count me in for this month's one card swap!

Thanks!
Jenny (from Hilo)
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Cyndi said...

Your GF card is cute! Please sign me up for the October OCS! Thanks!

Denise said...

Jamee & I are in!! Thanks again Teri. Hope your ankle is feeling much better.

joni h said...

I'll sign up for OCT OCS!

Love both the cards! Very creative! So fancy that background behind Sing! Love the coloring and the color combo! ah, heck, I love it all!

Elena said...

Love both of your cards! Count me in for Oct.
Thanks!

Ilissa said...

Hi again. Im "in" cant wait.

Joy said...

Hi Teri :)

This is so much fun! Can't wait to know who my swap partner is! Happy scrapping! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! So cute cards! Please sign me up for the October OCS, thanks :)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

would like to join again....hope you are well...take care

Unknown said...

Both cards are awesome, Teri!
Please sign me up again, Teri! Thank you so much for getting everyone together!

Jenny V. said...

Hi Teri! Love those cards. Great job! Please count me in. Thank you!

The Johnsons said...

Hi Teri, I would like to play again. Just so you know my blog address was incorrect last time. it is www.craftyfuntime.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Donnas Den said...

I'd like to play again, Teri. Love your cards, must post mine on my blog for you to see.

Donna

Unknown said...

Hi, Teri! Would love to do another OCS.

Jacqui

Tia said...

Hi, Teri! Please sign me up for Oct. Thank you!

Brenda said...

Love the cards... please count me in for the Oct. OCS! Thanks again!

Claudia said...

Hi Teri..
Awesome and unique card that you received very special.. count me in for the October OCS Can't wait to see who I am partnered with next...

Claudia

Shirley N said...

Hi Teri, count me in again, please. That was fun!

Shirley N

Amy said...

Please count me in...AGAIN. I really enjoy this.

Thanks.

Chrisd said...

I would like to be included again for October. Thanks it is so much fun.
Both cards are great. That acrylic one is unique and your TGF card is lovely too. Hugs from Michigan

Janis said...

Ha-ha. Too busy in FB, almost missed your post in Feedblitz too. Please sign me up for your October OCS.

Thanks,
Janis K.

Janis said...

Ha-ha. Too busy in FB, almost missed your post in Feedblitz too. Please sign me up for your October OCS.

Thanks,
Janis K.

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! I'm in ... thanks! Hey, I love the cards ... very unique!

gailwoo said...

Teri, please sign me up for Oct. OCS!
Thanks, Gail (San Francisco)

Jodi said...

Count me in Teri!!!
Hugs
Jodi

Vina said...

Hey Teri! Count me in!! =)

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

can I participate again? Thanks!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

Hello would like to join your Oct OCS. Thanks

Anne said...

I would like to take part in the October RAK. Thanks, Anne :)

Serendipity Stamping said...

Hi Terri, love your work and would also like to join the October RAK.

Colleen said...

I have continue to enjoy all the great ideas that you post on your blog and seeing all the cool RAK you receive. Please sign me up for another month. It's been so much fun.

Sherri said...

Hey Teri I'd like to sign up. :o)

Tammy said...

Hi Teri
You know I'm in again!!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri!

Count me in for sure sistah!

Mahalo & Hugs,
Gina

mwah!