Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, September 18, 2009

Smiling Pumpkins

Happy Aloha Friday! It's been a miserable week, but thankfully, I finally got an ankle brace and I actually feel more comfortable walking with some support. Again, thank you to all of your kind thoughts.
Today, I am using a cute pumpkin image from the Twick or Tweet stamp set (holiday mini #116497). I don't know about you guys, but I just LOVE these Halloween colors! I just had to use my fancy web punches (sorry, not SU) from one of my favorite local craft stores here on Oahu. I thought that this added a little bit of character to my Halloween card, what do you think? Here's what the inside of the card looks like. I'm liking adding something simple on the inside of the card lately. I guess I see everyone decorating the insides, almost seems like there's 2 cards in one! Mine is really simple though. I inked only part of the skeleton to add on top of my sentiment.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We have been having some HOT weather here...up to the 90's...at least where I live...I'm not complaining because the weather is beautiful! I'm lucky to live Hawaii! Another class this weekend, but looks like I'll be sitting for the class. Another Halloween project to share tomorrow!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute halloween card teri!!! Happy Aloha Friday!

Janis said...

Another great Halloween card. Can't believe that you are still able to craft thru your pain. Have a great Friday!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

hope you feel better...such a cute Halloween card...take care and **hugs**

kris said...

Too Cute Teri! I must admit, i'm enjoying decorating the insides too... i try to keep it simple, sometimes it works... LOL.. take care of your ankle... hopefully crafting will take your mind off some of the pain! have a great weekend!!!

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
I have this set but haven't used it yet. I love the spiderwebs too! See you soon!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Cyndi said...

That's a cute Halloween card! I like that they are smiling! Hope you get better soon!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so cute! Just got this set too, but have yet to use it. I love how you did the inside, just too cute!

Jodi said...

Cute card Teri! I love this set, but my favorite has to be the dog biting the leg of the skeleton! LOL!
So glad you are at least able to walk a bit better. =)
Have a fun class tomorrow!
Hugs
Jodi =)

joni h said...

hey, teri! you can borrow my MIL walker that has the seat! nah-nah, jus' kidding! boy you must've really tweaked that ankle of yours! sorry to hear that your week was so junk. hopefully your weekend class will perk it up! take care & love the card!

Unknown said...

Take it easy this weekend, Teri - the holidays are coming.

Rita said...

Awesome card, I luv, luv, luv it!!! That punch really adds some interest to this card! Luv the inside too girlie!

Colleen said...

Yes, you are very lucky to leave in Hawaii. :) Your card is very cute. I espcially like the spider web background. It makes the card look extra fancy.

Risa said...

Your card is awesome Teri! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a lot better with the ankle brace. Take care!
hugs
Risa:)

Kyoko said...

Whoa sister, I love that spider web effect! Very creative!