Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, September 11, 2009

Spooky giftcard holder and my silly cat

Thank goodness the end of the week has arrived! Only thing is that I am pooped from finalizing all of my kits. My first class for the 50 Christmas tags is tomorrow (Sat 9/12)...I am so excited to share these projects with the ladies this weekend (second class on Sunday). But for now, yup! I'm still stuck on Halloween so just had to share this cute giftcard holder that I made using the Twick or Tweet (#116497 $18.95) set! Doesn't this skeleton crack you up?? The poor guy is a huge meal for this little pup! haha! Anyway, I learned how to make this cute GCH from my GF Michelle who made a sweet GCH for me for my bday and I just had to make one of my own. Thanks Michelle for sharing the measurements with me! This DP is called Night and Day Specialty (#116768 $11.95) and you can find it in the Holiday mini catalog. Anyway, we will be making these GCH's in my next month's class, but the designs will be for Christmas! Cardstock is pumpkin pie. Sentiment is from that wonderful set called Grateful Greetings (#116511 $36.95)
The side view. This GCH is super cool because when you lift the flap, the GC pulls up. Better to see it IRL!
Long time since I posted a pic of my celeb cat, Mochiko...for some reason, she just loves jumping in my packing paper from my SU boxes. She comes running whenever she hears the crinkling of the paper! Funny, but wierd.
Better get some sleep so I'll be ready for my class tomorrow! I will be sharing the tags and boxes with you once the classes are done. I want everyone to be surprised! Thanks for your visit today! I appreciate you!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Love that GCH idea! Can't wait for that class - sign me up! That Mochiko is so cute ... she cracks me up! Can't wait to see her again!

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
Could you post a tutorial on the GC holder??
Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Janis said...

Love the GCH. I can't get over Mochiko's expression. Looks like she totally belongs there.

Elena said...

Cool GCH!! Have fun at your classes this weekend.

Cheryl said...

Haha! Crazy cat! Thanks for sharing the gch today at lunch and sorry had to use your brads too.

kris said...

that card is adorable... love that skeleton... and the GCH idea is awesome! have fun at doing your class tomorrow!

Cami said...

Oh Teri, this GCH is just too cute! Have fun with the gals during your two classes this weekend! I'm sure you'll be making wonderful gift tags, as always! Mochiko is so cute... if only he could talk huh? Cami

Rita said...

Awesome GCH Teri..Luv that stamp set & the black background mat border is the perfect touch for this card! Have fun with your classes this weekend!

Claudia said...

Hi Teri,
Love that Idea for a GC... maybe you can share with us the measurements as well.. thanks

Claudia

Kyoko said...

Oh my, that GFC is just PERFECT! I love the image you used and that gooey punch goes perfectly. Look at that Mochiko, such a HAM! LOL!

Joy said...

love the GCH! that is so cute! need more ideas for the teachers and just good to have more! love that cat! so cute! she's a ball of fun! thanks for the die! Denise dropped it off to me! I hope that's the one you gave me! hope to see you soon! have a great week!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh how cute is this. lOVE YOUR KITTY!!