Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tweet Tag

I'm still stuck on Halloween projects. I'm hoping to move on to something else soon, so bear with me! My tag today was made using SU's Two Tag Sizzix die (IBC #115954 $21.95). I'm loving the fact that I can cut out two tags at once! This is one of the tags that you can cut from the die and the best part about it is that the tag fold and little slit is all included once you cut it! I used my cute chickie from the Twick or Tweet set (holiday mini catalog *116497 $18.95) and my SU markers. I'm still trying to re-train myself to color better with these markers after being spoiled with you know what kind of markers! I also used the Modern Label punch (IBC #116630 $15.95) and the gold brads to finish it off.
Here's what the inside of the tag looks like. I lined it with white CS so you could see my sentiment. I love this sentiment...which came from the Grateful Greetings set (holiday mini catalog #116511 $36.95). A little about this set...there are 12 stamps in this set and includes sentiments for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day. You could really get a head start on some of your cards and projects with this set!
Thanks for stopping by today...it's Wednesday! Two more days til the weekend!! Hope your day is a good one.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

You come up with the cutest projects, Teri, and I'm so glad I just bought this die.

kris said...

Hi Teri! what a cute tag! and the sentiment is so Tweet! Love it!

Risa said...

What a super cute tag, I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle Alejandro said...

So cute! Are you going to put candy in it? Love it!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love this.

Joy said...

looks like you've been busy with all you awesome halloween creations! I am loving them all! I haven't even started on anything! I am so excited though that I actually ordered note cards for my thank yous to the team but added pics w/ snapfish. I can't wait to get them. I had such a blast in Maui...not so much playing soccer as much as getting to know a great bunch of guys! I would love to do this again, even though it was such a task to get the team together. I am finally back at work...hope to get together soon! TTYL!

Jodi said...

This is sooo cute Teri!! Love that little birdie for Halloween!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Janis said...

Another cute Halloween project. My order just went in so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Rita said...

Wow great idea, this tag is really cute!

joni h said...

no! don't move away from Halloween stuff! these are super cute!

Denise said...

I am loving all your Halloween creations. They are all so cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

Fay said...

Such a cute tag, Teri! TFS!!

Sporty Stamper said...

What a cute tag! Great idea.

Cheryl said...

Cute tag Teri! Love that sentiment on the inside.

Kyoko said...

What a great idea for the tag. Keep them coming!

Colleen said...

This is such a unique tag. Thanks for sharing such a cool idea with us all.