Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, September 25, 2009

Wow! Giftcard Holder Class SOLD OUT!


I can't believe that the giftcard holder class scheduled for October 3 and 4 is SOLD OUT! Thank you to all of you who signed up for this class. I know you will enjoy this class! I can't wait to see all of you in October! Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Oooooo la la! They are beautiful! No wonder the classes sold out, Teri!! Great job!

kris said...

Alright Teri! another sold out class! the GCH are very cute, so there was no doubt at all! Have a great weekend! Try and get some rest! hugs, Kris

Janis said...

Yay, Teri!!! Another full class. Congrats and let me know if you need help prepping.

Cyndi said...

oh wow! sold out already! i didn't even get a chance to think about it...well at least next time i know to sign up right when i see it!

Rita said...

These are all so beautiful! Have fun at your class next week!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha,

Good for you, if I lived in Hawaii, I'd be there for sure!

Hugs,
Gina