Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Blessings Continue!

Received this box of cards and treats from my girlfriend Colleen in California. Colleen is an island girl at heart...The cards are all so cute! And all of these treats for me! I feel so greedy! Thanks so much Colleen!


Beautiful card from my friend Ilissa! Love the Witch Emma that she used here.


This supah cute card is from Jenny (from Hilo). Jenny sent this cute card to me as a thank you for crashing my class...not even! I'm so glad you came to have fun with us! She gave me this cute card and a super cute holiday stamp set from TGF which I will have to ink up soon! Thanks so much Jenny!! Please be sure to visit Jenny's blog for some awesome projects!


I bet you are thinking to yourself..."where are those giftcard holders that she said she was going to post?"...not to worry, they are on tomorrow's post! I had some problems taking photos of the GCH's but the problem is fixed and the photos are ready to go! Your visit is always appreciated!

15 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

what great RAKs...love them all....

Unknown said...

Super cute RAKs! :)

Tammy said...

What super fun RAKs!

kris said...

Great cards and gifts! wonderful colors on all the cards... TFS! hugs, Kris

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
Glad you liked the card! Thanks again.. you are so nice.

Jenny (from Hilo)

Linda said...

Hi Sweetie! You'll never stop getting RAKs because you're so generous yourself! Love all your RAKs ... you deserve them! Love you!

Unknown said...

TFS your cute RAKs, Teri. I especially like the last card - looks like Dora.

Joy said...

lovely RAKS...so many beautiful cards! I have a big container filled with all those cards I received! its so wonderful to see everyone's artwork and creativity! hope you are having a great day...busy again...hopefully I'll have time to do other things!

Kyoko said...

The love keeps pouring in for you GF! You are truly loved by ALL!! You just too sweet that's why!

Cheryl said...

So nice of everyone to send you all those cards and raks!!! Super cute stuff too! I'm anxious to see your gch samples. See you today!

Cyndi said...

you received some awesome RAKs! Love all the HK!

Jodi said...

These are so cute too!! Love the awesome goodies you got!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are ALL So darling.

Colleen said...

You are very welcome for the cards and goodies. I just though that it would be fun to surprise with a few things. I am so glad that you like them.
The other 2 cards that you recieved are very cute.

Risa said...

Your RAKs are so cute!!! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)