Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Creating for a fun Halloween

I was asked to create some samples using some new Halloween stamps and of course I just had to! Here's the first card...I've been seeing this cool pumpkin all over the place and just HAD to make one! For the pumpkin that I created, I punched out 5 circles with my marvy circle punch (blue), folded all of them in half and adhered them together. Then I used my flourish punch to make the stems. The frame is a nesties die that I got from my girlfriend Cheryl. It was painful cutting out the cute racoon...Here's a different view of the pumpkin, I love it!
I just love this Halloween sentiment...look at the feet, you can see the lines indicating that the feet is smelly! How hiliarious is that? Since this stamped image/sentiment was kind of long, I decided to go with the 2-4-6-8 box and added a handle.
Yay! we made it to the weekend!! I hope I get alot done...I really need to. See you tomorrow!

11 comments:

kris said...

I love that pumpkin! it would make a really cool ornament too... and how cute is that smelly feet... LOL... love that bag! hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun, fun, super cute job.

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

great projects have an awesome weekend...

Unknown said...

Super cute! The pumpkin is awesome! TFS :)

Janis said...

Love the pumpkin. Started seeing more of those at J's. Have a nice weekend!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so clever! Love the idea of the 3-d pumpkin! I also love that box. I have to get rolling on some stuff too. Time is flying by!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cheryl said...

Haha! You had me laughing at that smelly feet font! So cute!!! And that racoon was too cute too. I can't believe you cut it out. Great samples!!!

Brenda said...

I love that stamp "trick or treat..."! So cute!

Risa said...

Teri you are a genius! Your card and treat box are fabulous! I'm crazy about the pumpkin and your image is too cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Jodi said...

This is sooo cool! I love it Teri, so fun!
Looks like it took some time to cut that raccoon too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Fay said...

Love the pumpkin! Great job cutting out the raccoon, too! :D