Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cute Card from Risa!

I received this super cute card from my girlfriend, Risa as a thank you for the birthday gift I sent to her. This image is just too cute! The DP compliments this card and Risa's coloring is just always perfect!! TIf you have never visited Risa's blog, please stop by and check out all of her fabulous projects, your jaw will drop to the ground! Thank you so much Risa! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Thanks for your visit today!

5 comments:

kris said...

Cute image! and very festive and fun colors... TFS, it's a wonderful card! hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

So cute card! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so cute, i love this sweet card.

Risa said...

Hi Teri,
So glad that you like your card dear. Thanks for every thing!
Big Hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

Beautiful card from Risa! I luv the DP & detail!