Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goblin Greetings

Thank you to all of you who left me such sweet comments and advice on getting better...It means alot to me to know that you all read what I write and to know that I have so many friends.
Here's a card that I worked on the other week but didn't get a chance to share. All products are SU except for the stickles on the bat and the scallop oval die for the sentiment. A peek at the glittery bat...
I can't believe that Halloween is this week already! Hope all of you finished your treat making unlike me...but it will be done! Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Love this card, Teri! Especially that B&W paper! See you soon ... hope you're back to normal again!

kris said...

Hey Teri! hope you feel better! Love this card! the bat is so cute with his glittery wings... i have to go with Linda, that b&w paper is pretty! hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

Awesome card! TFS :)

Shirley N said...

What a great card, Teri! Love the DP and how you did the sentiment. Cute image!

Joy said...

love the cards you are producing! are you going to send these ones out? I haven't created a card yet and haven't even finished my projects for the teachers and Tae's class. I am going to die! I'm going to call you soon. I don't have anything for the CU gang but I did give the sheriffs and my co-workers their things today. Tae has a performance tomorrow night @ 6:30 pm at Kaneohe Elem. if you want to come. she's doing her singing, acting and dancing class. I am going to try to video it on my camera. TTYL!

Cheryl said...

This turned out so cute! I love that saying. Nice black & white paper too.

joni h said...

Awesome card, Teri! Love the DP and all the bling! I have that image, I think...and now, I can color him up cool like yours!
hope your back is better soon! no fun all the aches & pains. take care!

Risa said...

What a super cute Halloween card Teri! I hope you are feeling lots better today!
hugs
Risa:)

Jodi said...

oooh I love this card!! The paper is gorgeous and the glitter on the bat is perfect!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Janis said...

Totally cute card Teri! Love the stickles. So cute. I know what you mean about finishing up everything this week. Just jamming in all the projects!

Rita said...

I love his glittered wings, this card is awesome!

Sorry to hear that you were sick, hope your feeling better.