Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Can't believe that today is Halloween! Today's post will be a little longer than usual because I want to share some cute Halloween raks and show you what has been keeping me busy!
Got this cute Hello Kitty take out box from my GF Cheryl. It was filled with yummy candies, which of course, is already gone (yummy!) I love the Halloween colors! Thanks Cheryl! What a treat! Got a call from my GF Joni last weekend telling me that she was dropping off something small for me...thank you so much Joni! I love it all!
Here are just some of the 30 treat bags I made for my mom and dad to give to the nice people at the Kaiser Koolau Clinic. Mom and Dad go quite a bit there and the peeps there are always so nice to them. They were really surprised when mom and I dropped them off yesterday. BTW, Dad cut all of the fancy favor boxes out for me using my Big Shot!
What a surprise I got from my GF Joy last night...she got the idea for this cute box from Maria Bell's blog...Maria always does awesome projects and soooooo much detail, she even shares awesome tutorials! I love my treat box, thanks so much Joy!! Had so much fun creating and that digi page of Taelyn's BOO performance really turned out good, if I could say so myself! LOL!! I hope you post it.
Of course it's too late for me to dust off my cricut and my HK cartridge to make this cute Hallo-kitty...got this cute card from my GF Enjoli. Love it! Thank you so much!
Such a sweet card from my sweet GF and DL, Tia. What a surprise to receive this in the mail yesterday, I love it!!
Thanks for sitting through this long post! I was trying to make up for the missed days of posting this week. I only went to work one day this week can you believe it? I'm sure I'll be paying for it next week. It will be a full week without a Furlough Friday, which will be good for me to catch up on my work! I've been feeling a bit better, but am moving slower than usual, but I'm good. Thanks for your visit! See you soon!

9 comments:

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Great cards and RAKS! TFS! Happy Halloween!

Linda said...

Woohoo! Fabulous RAKs! Happy Halloween! See you soon and take care!

Unknown said...

Wow - terrific RAKs and so nice of you to make RAKs for the medical staff. I wanted to make some for people who help me take my mom in/out of the wheelchair/car and guess it will have to wait until Thanksgiving ... better get started soon. Thinking of getting that box you used too - so versatile.

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff here, Teri! You lucky girl! :) Happy Halloween!

Allison Rankin said...

The RAKs look super! Love your treat bags esp. those images!

Amy said...

Happy Halloween! I did not Halloween could be so cute. :-)

Risa said...

Your treat boxes are super cute Teri! I know the workers at the clinic enjoyed these yummy treasures! Awesome RAKs also! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Wonderful raks Teri! Love that HK card from Enjoli and Joy's box, too cute! Hope you all had a great Halloween!

Hugs,
Michelle