Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, October 16, 2009

Holday Tag Candy Giveaway!

ETA: I've been getting side emails from peeps who are advising me on getting more sleep - it's not a lecture, right? I just had to post this ETA because I didn't post this earlier, but it is definately not by choice that I get five hours (or less) sleep at night. Did I mention that I snooze on the bus both ways? I totally look forward to my little naps! Working full time and running a part-time (but really a full-time) business is madness that I've been doing for years, so re-training myself is going to definately take some time. I appreciate all of your encouraging advice and thank you all for your sincere concern for me, I look forward to any and all comments.
For those who follow my calendar on my SU website http://alohagirl.stampinup.net, I have not adjusted it to reflect the cancellation of my calendar class in November. I will make the changes to the site this weekend after I get more than 5 hours of sleep...LOL! Just kidding - but I will change the calendar to include the Holiday Party! Hugs to you my friends for caring so much! I feel the love!

Happy Aloha Friday!! It's been a while since I gave some candy away. I have 4 sets of five tags from my 50 tag class to give away! If you would like to win one of the 4 sets that I am giving away, please leave a comment on this post with a link to a fabulous holiday 3D project for me to be wowed! I haven't had much time to blurf these days since I've spent all of my time planning, cutting and prepping kits so I'd LOVE to see projects that wowed you while blurfing. The project doesn't have to be something you made, I just want to be linked to see something cool and that will inspire me for the holidays. I can't wait! Oh, BTW, here is what you will win...I will also throw in some other goodies as well, it will be a fun surprise! I also want to share that the giftcard holder kits are almost all done and should be ready to be mailed next week. I know I've said this before, but I got side tracked with some of the daily happenings, you know...work, taking care of mom and dad and my family stuff. There is not enough time in one day for me and I don't sleep more than 5 hours a night! (no lectures, please!)
Anyhoo, thanks for your visit today. I can't wait to get linked up to some fab projects that will make my day! I'm excited to share some tags and goodies with you!
This offer will close on Wednesday, October 21st, midnight (Hawaii time)...Have a FUN weekend!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! I love the project of Jean at Dandelion Designs so cute!

Here's the link: http://dandeliondesigns.blogspot.com/2009/10/inside-out-box.html

Have a great weekend! Thank you for the chance :)

Janis said...

Lol Teri. Good one about no lectures about your sleep. We all know you'd rather be crafting all the time.

Unknown said...

Yes, no lectures about getting enough beauty sleep but you won't be able to papercraft if you get sick again Teri, aka TJM.

kraftkat said...

wow, so you're only up 19 hrs a day.. . Please take care & stay healthy! So you'll be well to create more of your terrific ideas!

Here's a link I always enjoy
New stuff just came out & this is what she did with it => really fab!
http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

Joy said...

love those gift tags! you always do such awesome work! love the colors you chose to use too! good-luck to those who want to win!! it's a great blog candy! I need to do one soon! thanks so much for my soup yesterday! it really hit the spot! feeling better but taking it slow just in case...the pain is too much...that I can't take the chance! happy friday! TTYL!

Laura said...

Here's a cute project I saw yesterday: http://valeriestangle.blogspot.com/2009/10/jolly-jolly-jolly.html

Very cute tags! HOpe you get some zzzzz's

Brenda said...

Hi Teri~

Here is a cute project that I came across while blurfing. It's not a Christmas one, but it makes you say wow!

http://loveembossing.blogspot.com/2009/08/circus-card.html

Risa said...

Hello Teri,
As always, your creations are always spot on! You are so creative and talented!
I'm not going to lecture you about your rest. You know what you can and can't handle, I just wish that I had your stamina!
Take it easy and have a wonderful weekend. BTW...I'm just logging on the computer and I haven't come across any projects to share with you yet. But, for the record, your spooky spider treat box is awesome and as soon as I feel up to creating, I'm gonna try to make one. Thanks for the tutorial!
hugs
Risa:)

Jenny V. said...

These tags are beautiful. Too bad I miss your class. I would love to make some of these tags. Maybe I'll try to make some since Christmas is around the corner. Take it Easy and try to have some rest. TFS!

Vina said...

Hi Teri! While blog hopping I came to Elena's one and she had the cutest HK Halloween ornaments on her blog. I know you love HK to so I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have.

http://bearsaurus-craftroomhaven.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-treat-box.html

I hope you'll be able to rest a lil more. I really do give you credit for all that you do. Take care of yourself and don't over do it.

Enjoli said...

Hi Teri!! I hope I'm not too late for this drawing. Hehehe... I always like to visit Jean's blog for 3-D projects and I love that pink gingerbread house that Cheryl made. I think I'm going to buy that Sizzix die. Hope all is well with you. Take care! Hugs,
Enjoli

kris said...

Am i making it in time to play?!?!? hehehe! Love the tags Teri!!! i am going to make it to one of your classes one day soon i hope! =D anyway, while blurfing, i found this awesome cocoa packet holder with a card... take a look on this site: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2009/10/mid-week-midnight-madness-carols-mug-of.html this definitely wowed me and i think it will give you a WOW! too... Thanks for the chance to play! this was fun since there are so many great creations out there! hugs, Kris

Gina Wrona said...

Sorry this is late, but Aloha Teri!

I created these:

http://ginawrona.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-treats-for-cathecism.html

And, I also thought this was a cool project:

http://ginawrona.blogspot.com/2009/10/homemade-christmas-ornaments.html