Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Halloween Fun

Here are the other 2 cards that I created when I was on a Halloween roll! I love the way this card turned out! Here's a close up...don't you love the spider web?
My favorite part about this card is the sentiment...don't you love it?? I'm sad that Halloween is about to end because I love making Halloween stuff!
I'm still working on my Halloween treats, so I'll end it here. I have friends visiting from New York, so we will be seeing them too...more reason to crack the whip and finish up my projects!! Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

Janis said...

Love the sentiment. Cracks me up. I love the interesting color combo. It totally works!

joni h said...

These cards are great! Love the spider web and that sentiment is funny! That's me when it comes to candy. Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Hi Teri!
OMG, that sentiment is hilarious! The spiderweb border is still the coolest new Halloween thing I've seen- thanks again for the lesson.

Jenny (from Hilo)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

great cards love everything....TFS

Shirley N said...

Love your cards, Teri!

Risa said...

Both cards are super cute Teri!
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

cute cards! I'm so glad you got those stamps =) as for me...I can't wait until Halloween ends. I just gave out the 20 boxes to my soccer gang...glad the girls loved it. I still have to finish the ones for work...I'm so tired and so burnt out of making stuff. I don't even want to think about Christmas! have a good week...as it will be another short one for you!

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! TFS :)

Islander Girl said...

What cute cards!!! I love th green droopy gooey border ooh and the spider web!! BTW, thanks for showing us how to use the punches!!

How was the visit w/friends?

Jodi said...

These are such cute cards Teri! Love that you are using your MS punches too!
Hugs
Jodi =)