Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My September OCS

I had the pleasure of swapping cards with two wonderful partners. I posted the fab acetate card that Gracie sent to me and here is my other card. Isn't this card super sweet? This beautiful card was made by Tammy from Fun Paper Candy...I totally LOVE this card! I have this image and never inked it up YET! I can't stop looking at this card, so many pretty details. Thank you Tammy!! Please stop by Tammy's blog when you get a chance for more awesome eye candy! Sneaky Tammy slide some goodies in with the card...OMG, aren't these treats so yummy?! Mahalo for your kindness and generosity!!
The October OCS just closed so if you signed up, be on the look out for my email with your partner! Thanks to all who signed up in the past! I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful creations and of course, making new friends!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card from Tammy! :)

joni h said...

this card is really great! so many layers!
I'm not good at layers, when I'm done it looks like a pile of scrap! Tammy's RAK is great too! So cute the kleenex pack!

kris said...

Very pretty card! and perfect for you with the little kitty! and the the goodies are wonderful! TFS! hugs, Kris

Joy said...

love what Tammy does! she does beautiful work! such a cute card and love the yummy goodies too! she's super sweet! TFS and have a good day!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This card is amazing! Tammy always does such wonderful work! Love all the HK goodies too! See you Saturday!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome RAK and goodies with a Stampin' Bella, one of my favorites!

Nice new blog background too. Sorry I haven't visited lately, but I'm still trying to get a handle on my inbox of emails.

Hugs,
Gina

Janis said...

Cute card from Tammy & love the RAK. Tammy does beautiful work!!!

Amy said...

Wow! What a sweet card! I will hop over to check out her blog. Mahalo for sharing.

Jodi said...

What a very cute card and how sweet of her to send some goodies to you too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Man look at all that loot from Tammy! She has the cutest creations! LUCKY YOU ... YOU DESERVE ALL THE GOODIES!!