Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, October 22, 2009

OCS to me from Joy D.

Isn't this super cute?? I love this cute image and look! another acetate card! Received this card from my girlfriend Joy D. as she was one of my partners this month for the OCS...thanks so much Joy! I love it! Here's what the card looks like opened up.
Looks like I gotta try to make an acetate card one of these days!! Hope you are having a great week so far! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Risa said...

Wow...what a super cute RAK! I love everything about it! TFS!!
hugs
Risa:)

kris said...

It's beautiful Teri! i'll have to try one sometime too... i like the image... it's so cute! TFS... hugs, Kris

Rita said...

Beautiful card! Joy is so sweet & oh so creative, I luv her work!

Michele said...

I love this card...Joy did a great job on it! I want to try one of those acetate cards too! :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet.

Joy said...

this was so awesome...especially IRL! never tried an acetate card, but I may just have to! love how it turned out...the colors are so pretty and the image is darling! I need to get a move on and send out my OCS card! yikes! this month is crazy!! have a good day!

Unknown said...

I like everything about the card, especially the cute stamp Joy chose.

joni h said...

adorable! I'd be scared to try acetate! Joy D. did a great job! simple, but, it packs a punch!

Linda said...

Awesome card from Joy D.! She acts all shy but man, can she craft! TFS and see you soon! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! Super cute card from Joy! TFS :)

Janis said...

What a wonderful card from Joy! I'm still coloring my image Kyoko! Lol. I'm so glad to get crafting inspiration from you Teri! Have a wonderful furlough Friday.

Enjoli said...

Wow!! This is such a cute card! It is so cute that Joy made the kitty look like Mochiko. =)

Cami said...

Cute card from Joy! BTW, CONGRATS! on your new digi stamp line! The images are soooo cute and you are so talented...your drawing skills are excellent! I need to get my image colored and put onto a card. I'm so proud and happy for you, Teri! You're the best!!! Hugs, Cami

Jodi said...

Joy made a super cute card for you! Love that she made a clear card!
Hugs
Jodi =)