Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, October 5, 2009

October One Card Swap is now CLOSED!

Aloha! The sign up for the October OCS is now closed. Here are the names of this month's players. Please email me if you have signed up and are not on the list...sorry if I've missed you...it's been such a busy week, I am having a hard time keeping up!!

Here are the names that I have on my list (so far)...
Joy U
Michelle U
Kyoko
Denise
Jamee
Joy D.
Joni
Elena
Jodi Ann
Berenice
vina
Jenny V.
Chris D.
Liann
Cyndi
Amy A.
Carol
Anne
Gail
Shirley
Donna
Tammy
Jenny S (from Hilo)
Janis
Ilissa
Kris
Tia
Kim Y.
Jovita
Sherri M.
Brenda
Gina
Jacqui
Teresa M.
Shilo
Colleen
Claudia
Kelli B.
Joy N.
Me
I will go back to the OCS posting to see if I've missed anyone, but if your name is missing, please email me asap. I have actually partnered up everyone and will be emailing you this week with your partner so you can get started. Thanks for your patience!
I will be posting my second September OCS card...this beauty is from Tammy Maxvill...Loved it Tammy!!

No comments: