Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seal of Pawthenticity

I think this stamp set is so cute! It's from the Build-a-Bear line and it's called Seal of Pawthenticity (#118154). Available in the Holiday Mini catalog...Simple card using all four stamps that comes in the set! I used the bear's head for the front in a 1 3/8" circle and layered on top of a scallop circle using Regal Rose. The DSP is a scrap and the ribbon is a polka dot grosgrain ribbon in soft suede. Background card is Kraft. Here's the inside of the card. I used the border punch also included in this set.
And here is the back of the card. I used the other 2 stamps in the same set. Now here's an oops! I stamped the cute paw stamp right on top of the words created by...I guess that was an after thought...oh well.
The best part about this set is that it only costs $9.95! Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is adorable Teri! What a cute image!
hugs
Risa:)

kris said...

that set is cute! i love build-a-bear... they are so adorable! TFS! hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

Bought this set too but haven't tried it - your card gave me some incentive to try it now - so cute!

Cheryl said...

It's cute! Great way of using up scraps too!

Joy said...

Those bears are so cute! You know McDonald's has Build a Bear Happy Meals. Might be cute to make and decorate a holder for those little bears!

Denise said...

Teri,
Thisis so cute!! Love the BAB. Hope you are having a great week! Tell your Dad I said Hi, still think about the tour he gave me of his awesome garden.

joni h said...

Adorable! Too bad the store closed at Ala Moana! Great touch for the inside of your card!

Jodi said...

These are just adorable! Oh I really have to start taking out my stamps and use them too! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rita said...

Too darn cute!