Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spooky Waterfall

This week, I got together with Joy, Janis, Kyoko & Linda for some lunch time fun. I actually surprised them with a project as we were only going to get together to eat lunch and talk story. A while back, Linda and I were talking about how to make a waterfall card and I told her that we should do it at lunch. She laughed and said it would be too hard to make in such a short time. Was I wrong Linda?? It actually is simpler than you think! This is how our card turned out. Here's the card in action...
And here is one of the panels. I used one of my favorite SU Halloween sets called Booglie Eyes. Of course, this set has retired (sad face) but I thought it would be okay to bring it back this Halloween for an appearance.
Hope you are relaxing or crafting this weekend!
NOTE: I will not be having a class in November (sorry!) as I am feeling a bit burnt out making so many kits! I'm starting to dream about them! LOL! However, in lieu of a November class, I will be holding my annual Holiday Party for those who have attended classes with me through the years. I will announce the date as soon as the planning is firm. We will be doing some fun projects, eat yummy food and win fabulous prizes! I thought by celebrating a little early, you can enjoy the holidays with your families...My Holiday party for my wonderful downline will be held in early December - you will be getting an email from me with the details as soon as the planning for that is firm as well.

13 comments:

Janis said...

Total fun. I'll eat my lunch faster next time so that I can color! That was so much fun. Thanks again!

kris said...

I love this style card!!! I received one from Linda!!! i'm just in awe... you gals just have to share with me when you have time! It's a fabulous creation! hugs, Kris

Risa said...

What a super cute Waterfall card! I love the bright colors and fun images!
hugs
Risa:)

Jenny V. said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. I still need to try to make one of these type of card. It looks fun to make. Great images too.

Allison Rankin said...

Great clean design with eye-popping colors...one day I'll make one of these!

joni h said...

What a fun lunch break!! What a fun card too! I need to learn how to make this card. I love that SU! set!

Lynn said...

You make such clever creations. I visit your site often for inspiration. I love the waterfall Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with all of us in blogland.

Cheryl said...

Hey, that card came out really cute!!! I thought you were going to do the monkeys but I like this one much better! What a great stamp set.

Jenny said...

This card is really cute! I can't believe you guys did it on your lunch breaks. Talk about making good use of your time! Wish I could meet you guys for lunch and do a make 'n take!

Jenny (from Hilo)

Jamee said...

that is so cute!!!

Cami said...

Cute waterfall card! How fun to get together for lunch and actually make something! Now, go get some rest and take care of yourself. Cami

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooooo adorable!!!

Linda said...

Yes, I have to admit that it was easy ... but only because you were there holding my hand! LOL! Thanks for surprising us with this wonderful make & take! Love you!