Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Sixteen Card

It's been a BUSY, BUSY week, as you can see from the lack of postings! Can't believe it's already Monday, again!!
My niece Jen celebrated her Sweet Sixteen birthday on Friday and here is the card I made for her. This is her drawing...I had her draw a bunch of these cuties for me and she had no idea that I was going to turn it into a card for her! Isn't is so sweet?? I'll call her Jen Jen, cuz that's my niece's name. Jen loves stars, so I thought I'd add a cute star with bling on it. HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY JEN! I can't even remember my 16th birthday, so long ago! LOL!! Here's the close up...
And here is the inside of the card...I used my quickutz dies for this one. Love this Frankie numbersThis weekend was my giftcard holder class and we were so excited that Enjoli from the Big Island was in town and wanted to come to the class! Here's a photo of us blogging sisters from L to R - back row...Linda, Janis, Joy, Enjoli...front row...Denise, me, Jenny V. We had a fun time chatting and crafting! I'll be posting a cute rak I received from Enjoli sometime this week...
Missed you all...I will be posting the projects from the giftcard holder class. For those of you who ordered kits, they will be sent out real soon! I was lucky that Becky offered to help me stamp yesterday after class so they are done! Yay! Thanks Becky! Thanks for your visit! See you tomorrow!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so so sweet.

Michelle Alejandro said...

This card is so cute! What an original idea too! Thank you so much for my Halloween rak! I love the monkey stamp! Thanks for always thinking of me and see you next weekend!

Hugs,
Michelle

joni h said...

WOW! Talent runs in the family! You better start your own digi line of images!!
Looks like your class was a fun lil' gathering again!! Have a great week!

Tammy said...

What a cute card.
It sounds like the class was a lot of fun.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How creative! What a sweet card!
Sounds like y'all had a fun class with a bunch of very sweet and talented ladies! So lucky!
TFS :*)
~ margie

kris said...

Aw, that card was so cute! what a wonderful idea... TFS! one day i'll make it to one of your classes! crossing my fingers! hugs, Kris

Joy said...

so much fun! thanks for always feeding me and letting me stay! I haven't created since, but will get a move on! so glad I got to see the girls again! it must run in the family...those artists in all of you! so cute! I know she'll love her card with her drawing! have a good day and I'll be back to work tomorrow!

Janis said...

Love the sweet sixteen card. That is so funny that she drew her own image. Is this the shot where we were looking at the wrong camera since one person was counting down but another camera went off? Myra knows. Lol.

Islander Girl said...

Oh so cute!!!! The talent runs in the family!! The little cutie looks a bit like you!!! What a sweet card!

Awww, I didn't get to go last weekend! Darn it, next time I gotta go!! Looks like u guys had alot of fun!

Cami said...

Wow! Teri, between you and your niece, you both could start your own rubber stamp company! Seriously, you gals can draw and they are so cute! That's a very nice pic of you gals at your class. How nice of Enjoli to come out to join you gals. Also, congrats on winning Cheryl's blog candy...you deserve it! Hugs, Cami

Kyoko said...

So super talented!! I love the card! Hey, look at all those chickies at your class ... I'm always missing the FUN... sigh!

Arielle said...

No problem Teri! Any time you need help just give me a call. :) Big Hugs, Becky