Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, December 18, 2009

More projects using the adhesive 3M craft paper

Here are more samples that I created with the 3M fully adhesive craft paper. My friend requested for a long card and if I could put a surfer on it. This was the best I could do. I tried to make a variety of samples, so thought I should make a tag. I sanded the green paper after I embossed it. I really like how this one turned out.
Then, I thought I should make a scrapbook page since you could use it for scrapping as well. I was also asked if I could make samples using the Cricut since this paper is endorsed by Cricut. I cut out the ladybugs with my Cricut.
And finally, I a doggie tag and a huge strawberry. These are cut using the Cricut too. I know...a green dog?? There's only so much one can do with only green and red paper...I can't wait to get the rest of the colors!
Thanks for looking today. I'll have another HK pocket to share with you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Sheree said...

OMG - your things are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing :)

StampinCathy said...

WOW! All the projects are just adorable.

Shirley N said...

I love your Ian card--I have that image, too, and I love how you did yours! Happy Holidays, Teri!

1LuvnMama said...

TFS Teri! I haven't been able to sit and use those 3M papers you sent me just yet. Been busy with Christmas stuff (I'm sure you are quite busy yourself!) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Teri!

Cyndi said...

Love them all!

Cami said...

All of your projects with this wonderful adhesive paper are so cute! You're really going to help sell this new stuff so they should pay you a commission! After all, your samples will "sell" this stuff! So cute, Teri! Cami

Rita said...

I luv all of your projects Teri & that strawberry looks good enough to eat...yummmmmm!!!