Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, February 8, 2010

February OCS partners have been sent out!

Just wanted to let you all know that the partners for the February OCS have been sent out. It's been a year since we've been doing the monthly one card swap, can you believe that? I just wanted to let you all know that although I keep a list of the monthly swappers (who swapped with who), sometimes you might end up with someone you swapped with before. If this is a problem for you and would like me to find you a new partner, or if I can't find you a partner, I will be your partner.
I am thinking of a better system to keep track of your partners so that you will be able to meet new people. I appreciate your patience.
Thanks to all of you who continue to participate in this monthly swap. I look forward to seeing all of the beautiful cards you make for your one card swaps!

1 comment:

Mary Bennett said...

Teri,
We all want to Thank You for all the work you put into these OCS'S.
We appreciate you so much as we know you are a busy lady already and would not have to spend time doing this big job of getting partners for a swap. We love you and pray you are feeling comforted by your many many friends. God Bless you Teri....